Coronavirus | Page 845 | Vital Football

Coronavirus

How many fit , healthy , young people died actually of covid though? A tiny percentage .
Anyway the vaccines aren't really working as we see new variants e.g. January this year was massive infection levels despite the vaccine roll out.
We will now see how it goes as people live with covid without bothering to take vaccines. It will generally just be the old and frail passing away not the others

The vaccines did work though as the number of deaths from the variants were greatly reduced .

As I've said before as well Sil, for long Covid, it's being treated quite effectively in Germany in trials that are on going. It's an issue, but there is a solve that just needs to be approved when the natural testing is done - we don't really hear about it though because I don't believe we are doing it in the UK yet, we're seeing where the German test goes and the Beeb covered it a few months back.

And again, vaccine is actually the wrong word here, it reduces transmission, it reduces severity when caught but it's not a vaccine in it's normal sense - but we can thank Boris' bollocks for that lack of clarity.

And generally no it won't be just the old and frail, we've already seen that - whilst they understandably make up the bulk, there's been too many lost across all age groups.

https://www.ons.gov.uk/visualisations/dvc1470/age/wrapper/index.html

Screenshot 2022-06-24 09.06.58.png

Estimated percentage of the population testing positive for COVID-19 in the week ending 11 June 2022, hospital admission rates in the week ending 12 June 2022, and deaths registered in the week ending 10 June 2022, by age, England

Last edited by a moderator:
if after reading this you don't feel like storming the houses of parliament and sack on the spot the entire Gov't i don't know what it will ☹

£252m of public money given to AYANDA CAPITAL, registered in Mauritius for tax dodging, to supply PPE that never appeared.

£186m of public money given to UNISERVE LTD of Essex, the UK’s largest privately owned logistics and global trade management company, to supply PPE that never appeared.

£116m of public money given to P14 MEDICAL LTD of Liverpool, which had liabilities exceeding assets by £485,000 in December 2019 with just £145 in cash and at the bank, for PPE that never appeared.

£108m of public money given to PEST FIX, with 16 employees and net assets of £19,000, for PPE that never appeared.

£14.2m and a subsequent £93.2m of public money given to CLANDEBOYE AGENCIES Ltd, a confectionery wholesaler in Co Antrim, for PPE that never appeared.

£40m of public money given to MEDICINE BOX LTD of Sutton-in-Ashfield, despite having assets of just £6,000 in March, for PPE that never appeared.

£32m and a subsequent £16m of public money given to INITIA VENTURES LTD, filed for dormancy in January this year, for PPE that never appeared.

£28m of public money given to MONARCH ACOUSTICS LTD of Nottingham, makers of shop and office furniture, for PPE that never appeared.

£25m of public money given to LUXE LIFESTYLE LTD, to supply garments for biological or chemical protection to the NHS. According to Companies House, the business was incorporated by fashion designer Karen Brost in November 2018. It appears to have no employees, no assets and no turnover.

£18.4m of public money given to AVENTIS SOLUTIONS LTD of Wilmslow, with just £322 in assets, for PPE that never appeared.

£10m of public money given to MEDCO SOLUTIONS LTD, incorporated on 26 March (three days after lockdown) with a share capital of just £2, for PPE that never appeared.
£1.1m of public money given to Bristol shoemaker Toffeln Ltd, had seemingly never supplied any PPE whatsoever in the past, for PPE that never appeared.

£825,000 of pubic money given to MGP ADVISORY, described as a venture and development capital business that was in danger of being struck off the companies register for failing to file accounts, for no one knows what...

All from officials records.
This is just PPE, not the 10 billion pounds track and trace contracts or the app fiasco .

Total corruption. Surely the Serious Fraud Office need to be all over this and understanding who sanctioned that money and where it's ended up ??

Don't be daft Sil - how many MP's and civil servants would that implicate!

Dog walkers, pub landlords, pet food manufacturers, private dentists - it'd probably take the SFO 40 years to sift through the shit on offer and COP whore Boris is too busy pointlessly jetting off with his missus for photo opportunities.

if after reading this you don't feel like storming the houses of parliament and sack on the spot the entire Gov't i don't know what it will ☹

£252m of public money given to AYANDA CAPITAL, registered in Mauritius for tax dodging, to supply PPE that never appeared.

£186m of public money given to UNISERVE LTD of Essex, the UK’s largest privately owned logistics and global trade management company, to supply PPE that never appeared.

£116m of public money given to P14 MEDICAL LTD of Liverpool, which had liabilities exceeding assets by £485,000 in December 2019 with just £145 in cash and at the bank, for PPE that never appeared.

£108m of public money given to PEST FIX, with 16 employees and net assets of £19,000, for PPE that never appeared.

£14.2m and a subsequent £93.2m of public money given to CLANDEBOYE AGENCIES Ltd, a confectionery wholesaler in Co Antrim, for PPE that never appeared.

£40m of public money given to MEDICINE BOX LTD of Sutton-in-Ashfield, despite having assets of just £6,000 in March, for PPE that never appeared.

£32m and a subsequent £16m of public money given to INITIA VENTURES LTD, filed for dormancy in January this year, for PPE that never appeared.

£28m of public money given to MONARCH ACOUSTICS LTD of Nottingham, makers of shop and office furniture, for PPE that never appeared.

£25m of public money given to LUXE LIFESTYLE LTD, to supply garments for biological or chemical protection to the NHS. According to Companies House, the business was incorporated by fashion designer Karen Brost in November 2018. It appears to have no employees, no assets and no turnover.

£18.4m of public money given to AVENTIS SOLUTIONS LTD of Wilmslow, with just £322 in assets, for PPE that never appeared.

£10m of public money given to MEDCO SOLUTIONS LTD, incorporated on 26 March (three days after lockdown) with a share capital of just £2, for PPE that never appeared.
£1.1m of public money given to Bristol shoemaker Toffeln Ltd, had seemingly never supplied any PPE whatsoever in the past, for PPE that never appeared.

£825,000 of pubic money given to MGP ADVISORY, described as a venture and development capital business that was in danger of being struck off the companies register for failing to file accounts, for no one knows what...

All from officials records.
This is just PPE, not the 10 billion pounds track and trace contracts or the app fiasco .

All the scandals in the history of Westminster, this must be one of the worst. It was a very calculated disaster capitalist campaign to syphon money to businesses to keep certain people and businesses happy.

Plenty of outrageous things happened during covid often involving the Clown as my 4 year old son calls him, but I think this is the worst of the lot.

All the scandals in the history of Westminster, this must be one of the worst. It was a very calculated disaster capitalist campaign to syphon money to businesses to keep certain people and businesses happy.

Plenty of outrageous things happened during covid often involving the Clown as my 4 year old son calls him, but I think this is the worst of the lot.

You do wonder if the parties and publicity stunt support for Ukraine is designed to keep the real business of this government (plundering the treasury) off the front page.

You do wonder if the parties and publicity stunt support for Ukraine is designed to keep the real business of this government (plundering the treasury) off the front page.
all of it is diversion tactics, monkeypox, polio, cost of living crisis blah blah blah

Wham Bam Van Tam

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-61923316

"In terms of its kind of lethality, the picture now is much, much, much closer to seasonal flu than it was when [coronavirus] first emerged.

Also report saying the vaccines are saving lives.

Infections are on the up (23% on last week)

Experts say two new fast-spreading subvariants of Omicron - called BA.4 and BA.5 - are likely to be driving new infections.

No more deadly than other variants.

Happy days, hope nice and mild for them both. My brother has just recovered, he wasn't particularly well it has to be said.

Amazed it has taken this long. Apart from Mrs M showing having antibodies in a work test during the first few weeks of lockdown 1 no one has knowingly had it or returned a pos lateral flow in all this time .

3 down 1 to go. Junior 1 now positive.

Looks Melon pooch will be getting very long walkies today!. Both cars need a wash, anyone got any jobs that need doing to get me away from here . Outside obviously.

3 down 1 to go. Junior 1 now positive.

Looks Melon pooch will be getting very long walkies today!. Both cars need a wash, anyone got any jobs that need doing to get me away from here . Outside obviously.
I think I have it. Kids announced two days ago they have it, and we all ate together a number of times during the infectious period.
The cough isn't that bad, the aches and headache aren't too bad either, but the feeling of being sick is horrible.
Stay away from here Melon.