FOREST ARE IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE - Superthread | Page 2 | Vital Football

FOREST ARE IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE - Superthread

on name changes, Im often happy to sing "theres only one nottingham forest..."

what do folk think about officially changing us to 1Nottingham Foest? We'd be top every year

No new season tickets on sale.

Some lower bridgford ST holders are having to move to accommodate more away fans.

I think the first is a mistake, and the result will be us seeing more opposition fans appearing brazenly in their own shirts in our home stands, just like last time

We have to up the availability to away fans from 2000 to 3000. Interestingly zforest also state limiting season cards due to the possibility of moving fans if new stand needs to be built. Still hopeful.

Absolutely baffling decision by the club. If ever there was a time to push for more gauranteed income this was it.

No new season tickets on sale.

Some lower bridgford ST holders are having to move to accommodate more away fans.

I think the first is a mistake, and the result will be us seeing more opposition fans appearing brazenly in their own shirts in our home stands, just like last time

Bit frustrating that you can't even renew. Looks like a Sky season ticket for me next season, even though I hate them ! Was having knee problems at renewal time, making it hard work to get up the seventy steps to my seat, allied to the fact my son doesn't know where he'll be living next year. With hindsight I should have renewed then applied to move. Still when Sky move our games to obscure times in the middle of winter, I might be happy to watch on tv !

Bit frustrating that you can't even renew. Looks like a Sky season ticket for me next season, even though I hate them ! Was having knee problems at renewal time, making it hard work to get up the seventy steps to my seat, allied to the fact my son doesn't know where he'll be living next year. With hindsight I should have renewed then applied to move. Still when Sky move our games to obscure times in the middle of winter, I might be happy to watch on tv !
Have you tried calling them to see if they will let you renew?

We have to up the availability to away fans from 2000 to 3000. Interestingly zforest also state limiting season cards due to the possibility of moving fans if new stand needs to be built. Still hopeful.
Can't see any mention of " if new stand needs to be built" where have you read that.

I have no idea how many season tickets we've sold but I would imagine they're not selling anymore because they'll make more money on match day sales

With the fixtures released today, and most pseuds looking normally for a derby fixture that they won't even go to, what will be your "go to" top 3 games. Clearly not physically go to because most of you are armchair experts, but what games tickle your fancy?

Hmm?

Erm?

Umm?

Hopefully this will get this shit Fred to double figures.

My own top 3 will be:

1. Liverpool
2. Man utd
3. Leeds

I have no interest in City or Chelsea but Spurs have an outside chance of me booing for 90 mins