I hate what the world is becoming | Page 103 | Vital Football

I hate what the world is becoming

Thoughts on this, @The Fear? :lol:

Calling someone bald at work is sexual harassment, an employment tribunal has ruled.

The decision relates to a claim brought by Tony Finn against the West Yorkshire-based British Bung Company, where he worked as an electrician for 24 years before he was fired in May 2021.

He complained that he was a victim of sexual harassment, due to comments made about his lack of hair, including being called a "bald c***" by factory supervisor Jamie King during an argument in 2019.

https://news.sky.com/story/calling-...harassment-employment-tribunal-rules-12611690

Thoughts on this, @The Fear? :lol:

Calling someone bald at work is sexual harassment, an employment tribunal has ruled.

The decision relates to a claim brought by Tony Finn against the West Yorkshire-based British Bung Company, where he worked as an electrician for 24 years before he was fired in May 2021.

He complained that he was a victim of sexual harassment, due to comments made about his lack of hair, including being called a "bald c***" by factory supervisor Jamie King during an argument in 2019.

https://news.sky.com/story/calling-...harassment-employment-tribunal-rules-12611690

I just don't understand the modern world.

It is surely just a matter of fact?

Incredible! lol

Being called a “bald ****” by a manager in the workplace is either grounds for a straightener in the car park or mobilising an employment lawyer.

I don’t quite see the sexual harassment link though.

Wasn't the manager a woman. What kind of straightener in the car park would that entail?
:jangel:

I can't link but Glen McCrory has been arrested and charged, according to a number of newspapers with insulting and threatening behaviour by the Met for calling two waitresses pet, at a £5000 per head boxing fund raiser. Due to appear in court.
If true the Met need dragging over the coals yet again for a gross waste of public money.
This was back in September when Dick was still in charge
No wonder she has gone.

I can't link but Glen McCrory has been arrested and charged, according to a number of newspapers with insulting and threatening behaviour by the Met for calling two waitresses pet, at a £5000 per head boxing fund raiser. Due to appear in court.
If true the Met need dragging over the coals yet again for a gross waste of public money.
This was back in September when Dick was still in charge
No wonder she has gone.
I have to believe there's more to it than this surely? But given the state of our police this wouldn't surprise me.