Administration / WASC | Page 2 | Vital Football

Administration / WASC

I thought "what a strange post" from Tenfut ... then WTF? from you hindley !

I can only blame my failing eyesight, and that a "d" looks very much like (the intended) c and l together.
:LOL:
That may be the first "like" I've had from you Tenfut ... careful you don't make it a habit.
;)

How much in legal fees did it cost to get someone to answer those questions?

Did those legal fees exceed your personal donation?

If "Yes", you now know where your money went.

How much in legal fees did it cost to get someone to answer those questions?

Did those legal fees exceed your personal donation?

If "Yes", you now know where your money went.

I doubt it did.

These questions were asked to WASC directly and referred onto their "legal council". My money went to Wigan Athletic Community Trust didn't it?

Does it not worry you Kenny that money donated by individual fans for a specific cause should then be donated elsewhere without sufficient consultation with the original donors. Furthermore the chair of the organisation re-donating the funds is then co opted onto the board of the recipient organisation.

It certainly bothers me.

If there is nothing to be seen then what is the problem with asking the questions. Surely transparency is at the heart of your political beliefs.
My thoughts too.
Added to that - why did they wind up the Supporters Trust?
Can anyone tell me where I can find update info on WASC? Or has WASC and the Club's Community Trust combined?

Unlike some on here I bear no hatred towards my fellow human beings but the crux of the whole sorry fighting fund episode is how our money meant for our club ended up in the pockets of folk who wanted to see us liquidated. A leftie leaning supporters club, aided by a leftie MP funnelled our cash toward a leftie council.

Stinks but it has to be time to move on.

Does it not worry you Kenny that money donated by individual fans for a specific cause should then be donated elsewhere without sufficient consultation with the original donors. Furthermore the chair of the organisation re-donating the funds is then co opted onto the board of the recipient organisation.

It certainly bothers me.

If there is nothing to be seen then what is the problem with asking the questions. Surely transparency is at the heart of your political beliefs.
No, it doesn't bother me. These are not large corporations who are interested only in self promotion and profit. They are voluntary organisations with people giving up their own time to do good work for the club and community.
You were happy for the money to be spent on coaches and hotels etc but since the new owners and admins agreed this was not needed the money has now been put to helping good causes associated withe the club and local community. some of which help the mental health of local people and encorage people to support the club more.
My point is that if the admins had used the money for the purpose of which it was donated it would be gone now and some comapny would have benefited form it, now it is people in need who are benefited from it.
I don't know why the admins chose not to use it but they did and in my opinion it has gone to an equally goo, if not better use.
Time to move on and stop the senseless and useless feud with WASC

Unlike some on here I bear no hatred towards my fellow human beings but the crux of the whole sorry fighting fund episode is how our money meant for our club ended up in the pockets of folk who wanted to see us liquidated. A leftie leaning supporters club, aided by a leftie MP funnelled our cash toward a leftie council.

How do you know the voting preferences of the people on the supporters club committee? Or do you even know who the people on the supporters club committee are? I only ever knew 2 of them personally. One, I have no idea of his political preferences, but the other one was as right wing as you can get. A genuine Daily Mail disciple.

Question for you Kenny Morris...you state in your post the money was used for good causes associated with the club ?... can you 100% guarantee this or are you guessing?

Puzzling. Why do you seemingly feel the urge to brand in such a way? I doubt you have any knowledge of the voting preferences of the SC, .....which are frankly irrelevant anyway. You may have a point re the MP ......... but what cash has gone to the council?

You paint your own picture of your own version of the world, and live in it. Hope the weather's OK in there.
;)

Last edited:

We all know you're right wing (can you move further right?) - no need to keep reminding us.
ps do you read the Mail and Sun?