Richardson | Page 13 | Vital Football

Richardson

He gets my support.

I think he has worked wonders this season and has had to rebuild every time we start to look like getting a settled team. Had the team ripped apart at the start of the season, rebuilt, ripped apart at Christmas just as results were turning, rebuilt with no money to bring in players, got them going again only to be hit by injuries to key players.

I know there are some on here that have doubts but the guy has done in one season what a lot of managers fail to achieve in three and has kept us in with a shout.

Give him a contract and back him in the transfer market then we will see how good he is.

My first post in this thread prior to Leam being appointed. Some disagreed with him being given a chance but hopefully will now get fully behind him this next season.

Perhaps if people have the time they go back to the start of this thread and look at the comments being made.

I wonder how many would be happy to stand by those comments given the season that LR and the team have just given us.

By the way, no recriminations are necessary for the comments made as we all had our opinions on how it would go but it goes to show how we all see things differently yet all remain Tic's.

He’s done a remarkable job. In fact more than remarkable. Watched quest this morning and they highlighted how he’s had to do two different jobs in two seasons given the differing circumstances and expectations. He’ll have third next season as it’s another new challenge. I genuinely don’t understand the gripes on this one.

Speaking about Cooky

Asked whether he had spoken to Cook, who has since returned to Chesterfield, during the Latics' battle for promotion back to the Championship, Richardson said: "Probably every single day. Every single morning. He's always offering words of advice and support.

"He was a colleague and a really close friend. If I tell you that he supports Wigan and wants them to do well, it'd probably be an understatement.

I've made a couple of bets on here T&C, and stood by 'em ... just assessing the measure of the man, that's all.

:whist:

Yep I can vouch that Moonay has indeed paid up his bets....thot ur BJ one wud have come off but it seems he's Teflon coated atm

Yep I can vouch that Moonay has indeed paid up his bets....thot ur BJ one wud have come off but it seems he's Teflon coated atm

Didn't i stump up £20 last year when i lost a bet to you? HM doesnt want the tenner he's not as childish as Moonay, how sad are you Moonay? Trawling through posts from 12 months ago, get a life pal.

Didn't i stump up £20 last year when i lost a bet to you? HM doesnt want the tenner he's not as childish as Moonay, how sad are you Moonay? Trawling through posts from 12 months ago, get a life pal.

Hahaha :rofl:

Don't be so mard. "Trawling"? It's called having a memory mate. When TB mentioned about the comments re the new manager (as he was back then) I remembered you saying you thought he'd be gone by now.

Of course, you may well have been doing it just for the bites (God forbid), but be man enough to stand by it, rather than having a (rather feeble) pop at those calling you out on it.

If Hindley doesn't want it, I'm sure Joseph's Goal (or you can find some alternative charity) would be only too glad to receive it.

I sense a(nother) name change coming up. :whist:
:halo:

He will always be a latics hero along with Bobby Paul jewel. Ian McNeil but this season as gone now. Footballs a cruel game. Test him out next season. But he as the clubs fans backing him. A long as we can compete with the Preston’s and Blackpools. We should be ok. But definitely need to use the loan market well

You did indeed T&C n apologies for not putting that in my last post...