#COVID19 | Page 1288 | Vital Football

#COVID19

Dirty fuc-king nonce
With the peado apologists saving him

Royalists + Tories + Brexshitters + right wing media

Word down here is Tories are trying to shut up a number of doctors & other scientists who are banding together to say that ending all restrictions & letting an unchecked virus loose on a vaccinated population is the perfect way of creating a vaccine resistant strain.

Luckily we have a free press in this country……
our doctors and scientists stating the obvious again, im in awe sometimes

He should probably save Manchester first
He's wrecking the place at the moment.
His clean air zone will ruin local businesses in the area, including where i work, which is over the canal from Manchester. They may well lose up to 60% of their staff once people have to pay an extra tenner to go to work.
The entire city is constantly covered in unnecessary roadworks, and the rest is being beset by ugly, shitty blocks of flats for Russian oligarchs to own.
How much of this is down to Burnham is questionable, but the place is becoming more of a mess and he is overseeing it.

He's wrecking the place at the moment.
His clean air zone will ruin local businesses in the area, including where i work, which is over the canal from Manchester. They may well lose up to 60% of their staff once people have to pay an extra tenner to go to work.
The entire city is constantly covered in unnecessary roadworks, and the rest is being beset by ugly, shitty blocks of flats for Russian oligarchs to own.
How much of this is down to Burnham is questionable, but the place is becoming more of a mess and he is overseeing it.
Oh!
Labour are finished. Starmer needs to go!

No one commenting on the end of covid rules?

Much of it i dont have a problem with but cant help thinking the end of testing and isolation payments are just throwing the poor under a bus.

Still waiting for that police investigation, good job its only to see if the PM broke the law and not something more important.