The Super John McGinn Thread | Page 63 | Vital Football

The Super John McGinn Thread

No way I would take 60 million for SJM. No way. How you going to get a player equal or better for that money? Would be very hard.

If ward prowse is worth that kind of money?

Plus if things keep going as they are we will be on par or better than manure next season.

SJM I feel is someone I would want in the changing rooms. His worth is way more than just on the pitch. From the little I know. But that's the impression I get.

I can't imagine for one second we would even entertain the idea of selling.

If every player has their price, then his is £500m so piss off.
The only way he leaves is:

He agitates for a move, or
Yanited come in with £100m offer

Neither will happen and it’s just an old story rehashed. SAF probably said to someone “he looks alright“ and that’s become an endorsement and must have - total big dogs dangly bits.

Virtually every Newcastle counter-attack seemed to come from a badly misplaced pass from McGinn. And most were when he was under zero pressure. I am not Sanson's biggest fan but he wouldn't/couldn't have been any worse...
Simple passes always let him down, he lose concentration , but he's no alone many of them are sloppy passers Mings and Buendia are sloppy passers as well

He's being played out of position imho. More or less a full back at the moment.

Surely his strength is 30 yards further forward making runs into the box.

Puzzles me why he is being played this way.

I am thinking we should try playing him on the left wing as he can put good aerial diagonal balls in. Can't be any worse than Cash if tries putting crosses in from that side.