20220119 - PL Match Thread - Leicester City FC vs Tottenham Hotspur | Page 10 | Vital Football

20220119 - PL Match Thread - Leicester City FC vs Tottenham Hotspur

Result?

• Win

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Loss

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Completely different position, and whilst I agree with the sentiment, Berg still has a lot of proving to do.

Now kick on Bergie.

Totally, but he needs to be given the chance to do so. 2 years, 22 starts and max 3 consecutive games. No player gets going with those few chances.

He looked more confident tonight though. Some of his one touch football was very good.

Doherty deserves a big mention tonight too. It was arguably his best performance for us and will give Conte a lot to think about now.

Yep, the squad gets that little big bigger when that happens.

We are 3 down with Son, Romero and Dier. Conte has done well to incorporate Winksy as a main player and you get the feeling that the door is open to others like Doc, Stevie, Japhet, Sess and Gio. With Gollini that builds the core to about 17 or 18 players.

I'm not sure we were feeling that 6 weeks ago.

I think it's fair to say Tanganga and Sanchez aren't in the first team when everyone is fit. Romero and Dier are definitely first choice with Davies with them. I really hope Tanganga gets the opportunity to go on loan to AC Milan because I think it will do him a lot of good to learn his trade in the land of CBs. And Sanchez has done fine for us as the centre CB but he suits the RCB a lot more and needs an organiser next to him.

I think it's fair to say Tanganga and Sanchez aren't in the first team when everyone is fit. Romero and Dier are definitely first choice with Davies with them. I really hope Tanganga gets the opportunity to go on loan to AC Milan because I think it will do him a lot of good to learn his trade in the land of CBs. And Sanchez has done fine for us as the centre CB but he suits the RCB a lot more and needs an organiser next to him.

You're talking a lot of sense tonight. I keep liking your posts :LOL:

Davies still concerns me, but he was better tonight. I don't like Davinson in the centre. I think it will be Romero, Dier, Davies but everyone keeps telling me that Romero played central when he won the Serie A defender of the year.

Totally, but he needs to be given the chance to do so. 2 years, 22 starts and max 3 consecutive games. No player gets going with those few chances.

He looked more confident tonight though. Some of his one touch football was very good.

He has not been fit enough to get a decent run. Too many injuries.

He has not been fit enough to get a decent run. Too many injuries.

Yeah, agree. Both the injuries and the managers have held his progress back.

He showed more composure and confidence tonight though. I liked it when he played close to Kane, played the one touch and then went beyond him.