Aston Villa v Leicester City - Match Thread - Sunday 5th December | Page 26 | Vital Football

Aston Villa v Leicester City - Match Thread - Sunday 5th December

I genuinely think the premier League is corrupt.
Refs not giving Leicester yellows but villa sneeze and we get one?
VAR is corrupt. Why didn't VAR check Ollie's goal? There was no foul there. Wasn't even checked.
Villa score = VAR check.
Villa score = VAR check.
Oh fuck off.

They couldn't check Ollie's goal as the ref had blown up before he scored.

I genuinely think the premier League is corrupt.
Refs not giving Leicester yellows but villa sneeze and we get one?
VAR is corrupt. Why didn't VAR check Ollie's goal? There was no foul there. Wasn't even checked.
Villa score = VAR check.
Villa score = VAR check.
Oh fuck off.

Lad the Ollie goal was a joke, never mind VAR checking it he blew it up so it couldn’t be checked. The ref and var went rogue in this game and just made it up as they went.

Get fuckin in there Villa!!! Totally fragmented viewing for me. Meeting an old school friend who I hadn't seen in about 20 years. Got dogs abuse for paying more attention to Villa on the telly. Game still on when I left pub, watched the end on phone on the train. Thankfully saw the finish before we left the Glasgow area. Definitely looked like we deserved the win and some clear chances to finish it.

Not sure what the concensus is on here but totally baffled by the disallowed goal. Does having your pinkie touch the ball equate to having it under control these days?