Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2 | Page 1613 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2

i get good money back if Sunderland finish in the top 3. Anything can happen at that club, its rotton and fucked!

has anyone seen the neflix series?

Jayden Bogle's strike gave Sheffield United a narrow win at Reading in a match overshadowed by Blades midfielder John Fleck's collapse.

The Scottish international required medical attention after collapsing off the ball midway through the second half at Bramall Lane.
Fleck was helped back to his feet and given oxygen by medical staff before being stretchered off.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/59300703

Wow hope he recovers well . Again our football leagues are the finest at acting swiftly and getting the patient to medical experts .

Wonder if Derby will keep on getting points deductions throughout the season to match the number of points they get? Their first one got reduced and then they just thought they’d turn the knife a bit more - ridiculous.

Think Fergie backed out of involvement with MU's management a long time ago, probably when they sacked Moyes. He's not an idiot.

It seems to be almost impossible to manage MUFC these days given the bunch of overpaid, egotistical prima donnas they have playing for them. HeWhoShallNotBeNamed would have fitted in perfectly there.

Exec director isn't he?
I remember many years ago ManUre managers always said to be playing in the shadow of Busbee. Seems like a similar theme with Fergie. Ron Saunders had the very best mindset - being a manager is a job that you do and when it's time to walk away you do so for good.

I feel for Derby , if they they hadn't suffered the points deductions they would be free of the religatoin zone and maybe higher than 19th ( with only adding the deductions ) with some of there results .
It's not looking good for them , was reading the other day that the administration vultures recon they are in debt of up to 84mill o_O

Meant non-exec lol Sure he used to be, but not 'how' involved or whether he still is, but it certainly appears he has the run of the place and folks would definitely ask his thoughts to me.

Want to see The Birmingham Mail get it spectacularly wrong again?

They have apparently been questioning Villa fans on the reception Grealish is likely to receive. From the seven or so people they have quoted, Grealish looks set to receive the welcome return of an all concurring hero.
:lol::lol::clown:

Want to see The Birmingham Mail get it spectacularly wrong again?

They have apparently been questioning Villa fans on the reception Grealish is likely to receive. From the seven or so people they have quoted, Grealish looks set to receive the welcome return of an all concurring hero.
:lol::lol::clown:
My bet is he'll still be injured until after the game .
Actually, I expect the younger generation to applaud him as they won't see man city as the over 40s see them, they'll see it as he had no choice to dump little Villa to go to this massive champions league club, whereas any one over 40 thinks he a snake and Man City are a scumbag club and Not Real Madrid

they'll see it as he had no choice to dump little Villa to go to this massive champions league club

A lot of outside fans see it like this as well.

This guy at my work who is a Newcastle fan was telling me how 'Grealish has now got a good home' after he moved to Man City, clearly he was chatting nonsense, but I couldn't be bothered to argue with him and tell him that his opinion of Newcastle was highly inflated (which it is) takeover or no takeover.

My bet is he'll still be injured until after the game .
Actually, I expect the younger generation to applaud him as they won't see man city as the over 40s see them, they'll see it as he had no choice to dump little Villa to go to this massive champions league club, whereas any one over 40 thinks he a snake and Man City are a scumbag club and Not Real Madrid

Whether we like it or not, everyone outside of Villa will see Man City as a step up from us. Playing Champions league is what all the players want now and unfortunately we are a long way off that