SACK SLAV | Vital Football

SACK SLAV

twirlo70

Vital 1st Team Regular
and bring wilder back now hes re charged his batteries seems to be the cry on twitter.
My personal thoughts are,this squad are falling into a relegation fight .It just as all the hall marks of a coward side ,no back bone or confidence . The keeper is a fuvkin nervous wreck and a bad one at that he just dosnt fit the club,he dosnt want to be here. the defence hasnt got a clue how to do the basics. the midfield is the worse in the division,and the forwards coudnt score in roxys at 2 oclock. to top that all off the manager is in fairy land with his tactics and set up,he hasnt got a clue hes shell shocked. we are closing in aon a relegation scrap simple as that. ya can have all the talent in the world of yester year but if you dont have the bollocks ,hard craft and the shear will to win then your in deep trouble. its fucking awful. up the blades

and bring wilder back now hes re charged his batteries seems to be the cry on twitter.
My personal thoughts are,this squad are falling into a relegation fight .It just as all the hall marks of a coward side ,no back bone or confidence . The keeper is a fuvkin nervous wreck and a bad one at that he just dosnt fit the club,he dosnt want to be here. the defence hasnt got a clue how to do the basics. the midfield is the worse in the division,and the forwards coudnt score in roxys at 2 oclock. to top that all off the manager is in fairy land with his tactics and set up,he hasnt got a clue hes shell shocked. we are closing in aon a relegation scrap simple as that. ya can have all the talent in the world of yester year but if you dont have the bollocks ,hard craft and the shear will to win then your in deep trouble. its fucking awful. up the blades
With this set of players and an owner who is poorly financed I have to agree. We needed to steady the ship but we have tried to change that much without investment that the ship is starting to sink. The Prince has to take the lions share of the blame here.

At the risk of being called thick by some I'd have Our Chris back any day of the week but i'd shocked if it did happen whilst this owner's at BDBL. Onwards to the next game a 12.30 ko at BDBL. UTB

Don't want Slav to go personally. Cant see Wilder returning in a million years and hope he doesn't.....never go back.

So who else is anyone suggesting if they want Slav out?

At the risk of being called thick by some I'd have Our Chris back any day of the week but i'd shocked if it did happen whilst this owner's at BDBL. Onwards to the next game a 12.30 ko at BDBL. UTB
we have dropped the ball. its a cluster fuck. The players are fucked but we stuck with em ,we need to survive. After that a whole new rebuild from back to front. even basham were shit today

Don't want Slav to go personally. Cant see Wilder returning in a million years and hope he doesn't.....never go back.

With this set of players and our finances, Sean Dyche. Supposedly not happy at Burnley.

So would I twirls- with a machete!
exactly pal i just want some of them chinning and thrown out of the club ,id except us being shit if Keane smashed a few of em. they boil my piss to the point of all the good they did wearing very thin na. How long do they get a pass for. fans fighting fans again ,its fucking shit once again

exactly pal i just want some of them chinning and thrown out of the club ,id except us being shit if Keane smashed a few of em. they boil my piss to the point of all the good they did wearing very thin na. How long do they get a pass for. fans fighting fans again ,its fucking shit once again
The players are shot but Keane's not the man.
To me he's no sort of man at all after deliberately fouling Harlland and ending his career.He'd be the one starting the fighting

Blessin was the man Van Winckel wanted and come July he'll be eligible to work in England.

If Slav goes, which is likely, I'd expect Heckingbottom to keep the seat warm for the German.
Higgo would/will get us more points with these players than slav its hard to say but slav just dosnt fit the club or fans his style i mean, Its not in our DNA this 12 million passes routine. sad but true

The players are shot but Keane's not the man.
To me he's no sort of man at all after deliberately fouling Harlland and ending his career.He'd be the one starting the fighting
good thats what i want , i want em fighting it,ll get em up for it .instead of being these little fuckin sissys

good thats what i want , i want em fighting it,ll get em up for it .instead of being these little fuckin sissys
He'd have to catch them first- the fight has been drained from them so they'd probably be running ( slowly & backwards most likely) away

I don't necessarily want Slav out it would only make us more financially more unstable but he has change the team and tactics. He can't seem to motivate them to buy into his formation partly because they are not technically able so he has to play the formation to fit the players he inherited until he can get his type of players or resign.

I don't necessarily want Slav out it would only make us more financially more unstable but he has change the team and tactics. He can't seem to motivate them to buy into his formation partly because they are not technically able so he has to play the formation to fit the players he inherited until he can get his type of players or resign.
yep great point .he as we thought this wouldnt happen ,we all thought that footballers could actually play football. pass shoot tackle etc ,but these twats have lost all sense of being a basic professional footballer ,they are shot,and slav as walked into a footballing apocolyps . he,ll walk very soon.