chairman Chat - October | Page 6 | Vital Football

chairman Chat - October

I
That was pages from the Mill Hill village prospectus, i.e. the new stadium complex development, that had been sent to potential investors.
I think the main negative issue that came from that was it was said the club would not own the new ground but rent it from a group of directors that included Scally himself. I don’t recall the full details and didn’t save any of the pages, it was discussed on here at the time though.

I think you are correct.

Hardly a surprise that fans were interested in a glossy brochure showing the designs of our much promised new home.

The club should have put a copy out to the fans via the website. They could have redacted anything sensitive.

Most of us would have been interested in the glossy artists impressions of the stadium.

It looked bloody amazing I'll give him that.

Actually Buddha, he doesn’t give any reasons for his initial dislike of and campaign against Scally. I’d love to know what Scally did to him.

He says that he stopped going to Priestfield sometime around 2017, because “he doesn’t want to fund Scally’s lifestyle”. It was in 2018 he got into trouble for posting private and confidential documents of Scally’s up on his forum and had to take them down prompt.

It was not until 2019 that PS came out with the quote about him and his supporters being “cancerous”. Very unfortunate and unnecessary words, but you can see what he meant. The guy does try to infiltrate and infect every part of GFC and it’s fans to spread his own agenda.

Perry has since re-posted that article every where he can. Including sending it to the investor Dauville(?) in an attempt to drive him away from GFC. Perry said about it “I think he deserves to know what kind of person Scally is”. And I see he made sure he brought it up again in the KoL article.

So, although he claims not to hate Paul Scally, he has gone to some serious lengths over the past 4 or 5 years to bring him down.
Wow.

He's also very clearly stated that anyone (dodgy or not) who has expressed an interest in buying wanted him to stay on to run things - ie, the potential investors wanted a back seat. I can completely understand why Scally would want a clean break if he/when he finally sells.

Not the full story.

Scally has actually said that the investors wanted him to hang around for a few years in order to have a smooth transition. The problem a lot of clubs have had is the new owners have zero experience and knowledge of how to run a football club and have screwed up the club. If Scally hangs around for a few years to show the new investers the ropes, then that would put the club in a more secure position than a clean break where the new owner might be clueless.

Not the full story.

Scally has actually said that the investors wanted him to hang around for a few years in order to have a smooth transition. The problem a lot of clubs have had is the new owners have zero experience and knowledge of how to run a football club and have screwed up the club. If Scally hangs around for a few years to show the new investers the ropes, then that would put the club in a more secure position than a clean break where the new owner might be clueless.

Think any potential owners would be better speaking to Gwen about running the club.

Not the full story.

Look at Bristol Rovers. Loadsa money but pissed up the wall and potentially 2 consecutive relegations.

I really think he must have some kind of illness or be on a spectrum. I’m honestly not trying to mock, but I think his every waking moment is taken up posting stuff about Scally. He attends Gills away games only (according to him). He was there when the other guy had the altercation with Scally at AFCW. He posts non stop on that forum (think he originally set it up didn’t he? And moderates it). And he’s had numerous stouches with PS. Including the bit that KoL posted about him previously posting online some private documents about Scally that he had to quickly remove.

Surely he should be on a watch list of some kind.
He certainly seems totally obsessed with rubbishing the Gills and Scally in particular. He posts at all hours of the day I've noticed and rubbished the Gills for losing to Sunderland, when any serious Gills fan would know we played superbly and were incredibly unlucky to lose. Apparently I've been told he was at it again today, saying how poor we are as we could only beat bottom of the table Doncaster 1-0, he wasn't there of course as he hasn't been for four years, a true Gills fan! He's been trying to antagonise Scally even more by putting a caricature up of him (Scally) on a plane yesterday. Although I haven't looked on that site today myself and probably won't any more as I agree with OSK, I think that he might have some kind of illness, due to his obsessive extreme views.