20210922 CC Match Thread - Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Tottenham Hotspur | Page 9 | Vital Football

20210922 CC Match Thread - Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Tottenham Hotspur

Result?

• Win

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lose

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm talking about 2 different incidences in about a minute of our play.
Did they hit the bar twice? Maybe my feed cut and I missed it. I just saw the one where NDombele stood on the spot and didn't both making an attempt to close him down and waved his leg in the air

Did they hit the bar twice? Maybe my feed cut and I missed it. I just saw the one where NDombele stood on the spot and didn't both making an attempt to close him down and waved his leg in the air

they then got a free kick and it was headed over the bar

Nah, different. They were in the same minute of play. We could have had them totally boxed in but for Kane. He let them recycle it and then when they hit the post Hojbjerg was standing their planted again. In the first phase Tanguy was running round like a madman trying to shut them down.

That was my point.

I don't like it when we play Son as a winger. He needs freedom to get more involved in the game by moving centrally