Coronavirus vaccine | Page 100 | Vital Football

Coronavirus vaccine

So it's worth the risk of not waiting for the usual tests given the abnormal circumstances where adults are concerned. It's not worth the risk of not waiting for the usual and more extensive/cautious/thorough tests where children are concerned. And the authoritative people urging caution are saying the balance of advantage lies very slightly towards vaccinating the children when the abnormal circumstances are taken into account, but not so much that it would persuade them to actively encourage departing from the normal testing, although they can see how arguments for arriving at the opposite conclusion could be persuasive to the point of being accepted.

And this variation is to be accounted for by profit-seeking drug companies bribing politicians and presumably the experts who sanction their decisions.

I think I'd go with -it's finely balanced.

So it's worth the risk of not waiting for the usual tests given the abnormal circumstances where adults are concerned. It's not worth the risk of not waiting for the usual and more extensive/cautious/thorough tests where children are concerned. And the authoritative people urging caution are saying the balance of advantage lies very slightly towards vaccinating the children when the abnormal circumstances are taken into account, but not so much that it would persuade them to actively encourage departing from the normal testing, although they can see how arguments for arriving at the opposite conclusion could be persuasive to the point of being accepted.

And this variation is to be accounted for by profit-seeking drug companies bribing politicians and presumably the experts who sanction their decisions.

I think I'd go with -it's finely balanced.

we will see. I worked in that side of pharma.
Why was AZ rubbished and pfizer which has adverse side effects lauded.
why are pfizer now testing the vaccine on 4 year olds and upwards?
why is it not widely reported that the pfizer vaccine side effects on children are:
'Myocarditis was among the most common severe adverse events reported, she said. This is an inflammation of the heartmuscle that can affect the heart's electrical system, reducing its ability and causing rapid or abnormal rhythms'.
- lower risk but no lower than blood clots from the AZ jabs.

we will see. I worked in that side of pharma.
Why was AZ rubbished and pfizer which has adverse side effects lauded.
why are pfizer now testing the vaccine on 4 year olds and upwards?
why is it not widely reported that the pfizer vaccine side effects on children are:
'Myocarditis was among the most common severe adverse events reported, she said. This is an inflammation of the heartmuscle that can affect the heart's electrical system, reducing its ability and causing rapid or abnormal rhythms'.
- lower risk but no lower than blood clots from the AZ jabs.

Yup. I saw the inflammation bit in the piece in the Times. As you say, a lot of it is a problem of weighing the cost/benefits between as well as within different domains of concern with their respective priorities. Profit and politics certainly play their parts.

I believe myocarditis is common when people catch viruses. In most situations no one knows they've got it because you're not getting tests like on trials. The inflammation then subsides naturally.

After answering questions and attending zoom meetings past few days I have told I am approaching level 4, but not there yet. That's a lot better than the usual suspects on here who remain on level 1, on everything. I will now only answer to scumbag sir pledge or F..... w....sir pledge . thank u

I will now only answer to scumbag sir pledge or F..... w....sir pledge . thank u

Take little notice of Mozzer and his abuse.
Since WK left we've had a reduction in inappropriate insults.
He admits running to admin to complain about you.
We all know what that makes him.
You have as much right to post whatever you want on this board , as anyone else.
Free speech for all.

True covid vaccine story from yesterday.
I had a lunchtime pint with my brother and got into a discussion with a lady and her husband who told us that she was a care home manager and has been threatened with dismissal because she refuses to be vaccinated.
Her reason for refusal was the usual, freedom of choice, don’t know what’s in it, don’t know the long term affects.
So, I tactfully asked these questions.
Has anyone from your care home died from covid? Yes.
Have you any friends who have died or been very ill with covid? Yes.
Has your husband been vaccinated? Yes.
Are you willing to lose your job and make yourself unemployable in that industry?
It won’t happen, she replied. My Union are backing me and will sue for unfair dismissal if I’m sacked. Wtf?
So, our conclusion was that nothing anyone can say or do can convince those still millions who refuse the vaccine.
What to do ?
I am going to have to say these people are just stupid f'ing morons.
Ok, I know that it is not PC and so called liberal but I can hardly express how angry I am about this Covid crisis. F###ing persoal freedom of choice? Wtf? What about everyone else?

Ok, I shall choose how fast I drive down the road where these people live as It's my personal freedom of choice. Tough shit if I plough over their children or even worse, injure any of their pets.

Aaaaagh!!!!

Rant over..

https://t.me/TommyRobinsonNews/24801

let me apologise for this posting. it comes from the Tommy Robinson telegram site. So as u know, by listening to the media, its right wing, racist, lies. You all know that Tommy Robinson is a right wing thug, of course he is because the MSM have told us. He wouldnt have a clue about the real world, would he. No mention of muslims so cant be him

https://t.me/TommyRobinsonNews/24801

let me apologise for this posting. it comes from the Tommy Robinson telegram site. So as u know, by listening to the media, its right wing, racist, lies. You all know that Tommy Robinson is a right wing thug, of course he is because the MSM have told us. He wouldnt have a clue about the real world, would he. No mention of muslims so cant be him

So, not only deluded but a deluded racist too. You're ticking so many boxes for my' I don't give one and I don't want you in my life ' list. I think I'll put you on it. So long and thanks for the laughs.

I believe myocarditis is common when people catch viruses. In most situations no one knows they've got it because you're not getting tests like on trials. The inflammation then subsides naturally.

agreed. The truth is also that when it does not subside naturally then serious damage can be done and in some cases becomes fatal.

this is very rare just as it is rare for people to get blood clots from the AZ jab.

the point is that risk is not zero from either vaccine so why is one lauded and the other derided.
the US (teflon) and Pfizer (e.g. nigeria meningitus) do not have a good record in vaccine trials or pharma/chem regulation.

all people at risk worldwide need to be vaccinated and those working with people at risk. For other groups then follow the science and currently the need to vaccinate children and how early to give booster shots is also not proven by current data. If that changes then give the jabs.

Gordon Brown today calling for provision of more vaccines to poorer countries. We have large surpluses and a huge and growing capacity for producing more. Some of our overstocking has led to doses going out of date. If we vaccinated all adults, all kids 12 and over AND gave everyone a booster we would still have excess stocks.

Ok, I shall choose how fast I drive down the road where these people live as It's my personal freedom of choice. Tough shit if I plough over their children or even worse, injure any of their pets.

Aaaaagh!!!!

Rant over..

That doesn't really make any sense. Not everyone is forced to drive, and certain people (e.g. under 17's) are not allowed to drive. You don't go for a drive that you don't need to "to help other people".

Not getting a vaccine when you are old and unfit, and would be in a serious condition if contracting the disease is stupid. Not getting a vaccine when you are young and fit, and wouldn't be affected would seem different - if the vaccine doesn't stop you catching it, or passing it on, what are the benefits? There still seems a lot that is unclear.

Confused:

So it is reported that flubjabs may not be available everywhere because of lorry driver shortages.
Is this because the government has not organised it well or because of brexit where EU drivers have evidently run back home in their thousands. Either way its another cock up or another lie to enable this brexit government to persuade the public that we need more immigrants from the EU lol.
is it a diversion whilst they jab the children or is jabbing the children the diversion from the 'reported' flu jab fiasco - hard to keep up with this government.

if there is a driver shortage because of brexit then why did the gov not start training months or years ago?

for flu, can the vaccines not be delivered with other nhs and gp supplies - cant the military deliver it?

That doesn't really make any sense. Not everyone is forced to drive, and certain people (e.g. under 17's) are not allowed to drive. You don't go for a drive that you don't need to "to help other people".

Gills 58 is referring to a prior comment where he argued that people not double jabbed should lose their personal freedom and civil rights and compared it with people who haven't passed their driving test. Apparentry forcing coercing people into taking the jab is the same thing as people choosing whether or not they want to own a car.

It's sort of irrelevant to debate in end of the road terms one's duty to be vaccinated against one's right not to be. We don't have enough staff to do the jobs in care homes when everything is hunky dory. There is now even greater churn and many, who were there out of necessity, have found other employment. We need to persuade people and a load of public shouting is unlikely to aid that. The government and the general citizenry can pass laws and fulminate but unless we press gang others into care work at the point of a gun then we need to offer a job and conditions that permit enough to come forward. Sack them for "irresponsibility" and operate understaffed and with a resentful workforce. Allow them to make a choice and there is an amount of risk. It's an imperfect world and bish bash bosh is bollocks.

Confused:

So it is reported that flubjabs may not be available everywhere because of lorry driver shortages.
Is this because the government has not organised it well or because of brexit where EU drivers have evidently run back home in their thousands. Either way its another cock up or another lie to enable this brexit government to persuade the public that we need more immigrants from the EU lol.
is it a diversion whilst they jab the children or is jabbing the children the diversion from the 'reported' flu jab fiasco - hard to keep up with this government.

if there is a driver shortage because of brexit then why did the gov not start training months or years ago?

for flu, can the vaccines not be delivered with other nhs and gp supplies - cant the military deliver it?
There is a HGV driver shortage all over Europe.
Our press don’t report it but a simple Google search confirms.
The main reason seems to be because it’s a bit of a shit job.
One guy who recently left the industry said he wouldn’t stay for £80k a year.

There is a HGV driver shortage all over Europe.
Our press don’t report it but a simple Google search confirms.
The main reason seems to be because it’s a bit of a shit job.
One guy who recently left the industry said he wouldn’t stay for £80k a year.

A perfect storm resulted in the sudden lack of drivers.

Brexit, covid, IR35 and the lack of decent rest stops with facilities for drivers all part of it.