The World Cup Thread | Page 7 | Vital Football

The World Cup Thread

To be fair the club haven't said Mings has broken ribs have they ? I was told he had but whether that is true I have no idea.

I'm glad we've all waited to see what the reality is, heard what player and club have to say, before all going off at the deep end.

Fuck me, some of you need to wind your necks in, I wouldn't expect this level of dumb bollocks from Alex Jones and right wing conspiracy nut jobs who peddle such crap for a pay cheque.

We can't trust the press....but we will when it suits us even though they claim something without a named source and we have absolutely no proof of anything but I thought it therefore it is.

200w.gif

Do we have to have conspiracy bollocks in basically every thread now where the club and players are all determined to fuck fans off, not win, not compete, we go out there to lose, there's no passion, they care about the opposition more than their employers because one fucking player decided to chase medals that he'll get.

Oh I forgot, Mings played 90 minutes didn't he. Oh he looked fine in the warm up which regularly sees blood and thunder challenges.

Not like he was photoed training for us ahead of Brentford either.

Shoot him, kill him now.

Guy Fawkes to B6, I repeat Guy Fawkes to B6.

Jack starts, he's never done that before has he against pointless opposition - Villa are shit.

Can't be Mings was just kept in the camp for squad building purposes even though he's clearly only ever going to be back up - Villa are shit.

Watkins wasn't called up this time, neither was Mings or Konsa - relegation material.

Southgate, who I did stick up for in the Euro's as he was boring but winning - until we didn't...! Said something about Villa fans never forgiving him for leaving, implying we had a grudge. Looks far more that he has a grudge to me, the lad who left us wasn't useable whilst at Villa, now he's gone to the Oil Rich Club, he is.

Baffling.
He's a ****, a fucking c*ntbag.

To be fair the club haven't said Mings has broken ribs have they ? I was told he had but whether that is true I have no idea.

They just said he was injured, didnt give any specifics. I assume he must have bruised ribs. Cracked or broken ribs only heel by restricting activity and thats a 6-8 week injury so theres no way he'd be playing for England if that was the case, it would be too dangerous. A cracked rib can shatter and piece your lungs.

Also at Newcastle he either played through the pain or got injured during that match so I don't think its fair to slate him (just yet).

Can't be Mings was just kept in the camp for squad building purposes even though he's clearly only ever going to be back up - Villa are shit.

In fairness, Southgate would be even more of a dummy if he called him up with no intention to play him.

They just said he was injured, didnt give any specifics. I assume he must have bruised ribs. Cracked or broken ribs only heel by restricting activity and thats a 6-8 week injury so theres no way he'd be playing for England if that was the case, it would be too dangerous. A cracked rib can shatter and piece your lungs.

Also at Newcastle he either played through the pain or got injured during that match so I don't think its fair to slate him (just yet).

In fairness, Southgate would be even more of a dummy if he called him up with no intention to play him.
he should not be anywhere near the England camp though if he's injured or just back from injury.

Fuck me, some of you need to wind your necks in, I wouldn't expect this level of dumb bollocks from Alex Jones and right wing conspiracy nut jobs who peddle such crap for a pay cheque.

We can't trust the press....but we will when it suits us even though they claim something without a named source and we have absolutely no proof of anything but I thought it therefore it is.

200w.gif

Do we have to have conspiracy bollocks in basically every thread now where the club and players are all determined to fuck fans off, not win, not compete, we go out there to lose, there's no passion, they care about the opposition more than their employers because one fucking player decided to chase medals that he'll get.

Oh I forgot, Mings played 90 minutes didn't he. Oh he looked fine in the warm up which regularly sees blood and thunder challenges.

Not like he was photoed training for us ahead of Brentford either.

Shoot him, kill him now.

Guy Fawkes to B6, I repeat Guy Fawkes to B6.

Jack starts, he's never done that before has he against pointless opposition - Villa are shit.

Watkins wasn't called up this time, neither was Mings or Konsa - relegation material.
Mike, please have your meltdown in private