Nuno's squad

Lloris, Gollini, Austin
Tanganga, Emerson, Doherty, Reggie, Davies, Sess
Romero
, Dier, Sanchez, Rodon, CCV
Skipp, Hojbjerg, Dele, Winks, Ndombele, Gio
Bergwijn, Moura, Son, Gil, Clarke
Kane, Scarlett
That midfield is still a problem. I can't see Nuno getting a better tune out of them.

Jose's squad

Lloris, Hart, Gazza
Aurier,
Doherty, Reggie, Davies
Toby, Dier, Sanchez, Rodon, Tanganga
Hojbjerg, Sissoko, Ndombele, Winks, Gio, Gedson
Moura, Son, Bergwijn, Dele, Bale, Lamela
Kane, Vinicius

Nuno's squad

Lloris, Gollini, Austin
Tanganga, Emerson, Doherty, Reggie, Davies, Sess
Romero
, Dier, Sanchez, Rodon, CCV
Skipp,
Hojbjerg, Dele, Winks, Ndombele, Gio
Bergwijn, Moura, Son, Gil, Clarke
Kane, Scarlett

He would never ever have joined us, it's a totally unrealistic target. Sorry, you simply seem to miss our standing.

Not really when we should have signed him last season before the big boys came knocking. It was the problem with the previous management. Anyone who knows football knew he was destined for big things.

If Nuno can keep our defence as tight as they have been so far this season and we see the likes of Dele, Ndombele, Lo Celso, Son and Kane hit the heights we know they can then we are going to have a decent season. Big if though.

Its a make or break season for quite a few I think. Bergwijn, Ndombele, Lo Celso, Doherty, Dele.

So much negativity, doom mongers and naysayers! We all have our ideas of who we think would be the right fit. Sometimes we agree! There are players we have now bought who some have grave doubts over because the Italian league is not the premier league. The worry being they are unlikely to be good enough. However players that are equally untested in the Premier league seem to get a pass because they are deemed to be the right fit for us! We will never all agree!

However, it is early days I know but we look down on all the other teams in the league! We have got rid of some liabilities and got in good younger players who may or may not make it. There have been cries for those younger players on here that we can develop into our improving team. Let’s give them a chance and not have negativity towards them. You never know we might actually get to like and appreciate them.

The window is now closed, thank goodness! Let’s appreciate the efforts made by Fabio and Nuno and Steve Hitchens from a standing start. They had a lot to do. They haven’t achieved everything but for me they get an 8 out of 10 for the changes they have made. Let’s get behind the team now and look to an improving picture over the next weeks and months. This is our team, our club. Let’s be positive for once in a while and leave negativity behind………..no doubt until the next window! Night all.

I am pleased with the outgoings but not so much with the incomings. No striker, no creative MF. All the signings are unproven in the PL and it's unlikely they will all succeed as is the norm.
So out of all of them, who is most likely to succeed ?

What evidence is there to say any of them WONT succeed? The key with a lot of our new signings is they aren't being chucked in the deep end. Romero, Gollini and Gil are yet to start a PL game. It's very unlikely that Royal will get a start in the PL for a little while.

Yes, we didn't address all the positions we needed to, but I'm feeling positive on our new lads' futures with us.

I am pleased with the outgoings but not so much with the incomings. No striker, no creative MF. All the signings are unproven in the PL and it's unlikely they will all succeed as is the norm.
So out of all of them, who is most likely to succeed ?

It is my thoughts. I have been waiting for weeks for us to sign a challenger for Kane and someone who can create something. We have all seen us being linked with Martinez but knew it was all going to come to nothing because one levy will not spend that much but 2 he would never come to us that's why we bid on him. All the other talk about other striker's and we get nobody. I expected more.
As you say we have signed players who may not be good enough. We all hope they will but we don't know this.

So much negativity, doom mongers and naysayers! We all have our ideas of who we think would be the right fit. Sometimes we agree! There are players we have now bought who some have grave doubts over because the Italian league is not the premier league. The worry being they are unlikely to be good enough. However players that are equally untested in the Premier league seem to get a pass because they are deemed to be the right fit for us! We will never all agree!

However, it is early days I know but we look down on all the other teams in the league! We have got rid of some liabilities and got in good younger players who may or may not make it. There have been cries for those younger players on here that we can develop into our improving team. Let’s give them a chance and not have negativity towards them. You never know we might actually get to like and appreciate them.

The window is now closed, thank goodness! Let’s appreciate the efforts made by Fabio and Nuno and Steve Hitchens from a standing start. They had a lot to do. They haven’t achieved everything but for me they get an 8 out of 10 for the changes they have made. Let’s get behind the team now and look to an improving picture over the next weeks and months. This is our team, our club. Let’s be positive for once in a while and leave negativity behind………..no doubt until the next window! Night all.

Glass half full, I like it!! :clap::clap::clap:

What evidence is there to say any of them WONT succeed? The key with a lot of our new signings is they aren't being chucked in the deep end. Romero, Gollini and Gil are yet to start a PL game. It's very unlikely that Royal will get a start in the PL for a little while.

Yes, we didn't address all the positions we needed to, but I'm feeling positive on our new lads' futures with us.

I hope at least one makes it. But I did ask the question....who? Because it will give some insight into their ability and suitability in the opinion of those ITK.

So, Gollini, Romero, Gil or Royal ? Who's gonna make it ?

I hope at least one makes it. But I did ask the question....who? Because it will give some insight into their ability and suitability in the opinion of those ITK.

So, Gollini, Romero, Gil or Royal ? Who's gonna make it ?

Emerson came to Barcelona with great potential. As of yet he has not reached his potential but hopefully he can.
Gil is skilful but is really have doubts with him. Hopefully he can handle the physicality of the epl. So far in his short career he has flattered to deceive.
Romero comes of his biggest season in Italy but my concern is he is very rash tends to get booked quite a lot. The epl is a faster more physical league than serie A. This is why I have big concerns of him
Gollini I have not seen enough of him to make an assessment he looks okay but he is not Hugo but I hope if Hugo is injured he can step up.

I think it has been a let down. We have flattered to deceive. I don't really think we have improved our starting 11 but I hope I am wrong but I think Nuno has a massive job and should feel a little let down

:clap::clap: Well said 54….. especially leaving the negativity behind .
We could all do with having a rest from being Directors of Football as well , not that I haven’t enjoyed it all .
We need to get on with it now. Get behind the team and Nuno , and start enjoying the season .
By the way , has anybody noticed , we are top of the league , with three clean sheets , a young , fast team , with one of the best strikers in the world , and a respected manager .,

We have been in a lot worse positions !