Jonah's Really REALLY Interesting Thread | Page 610 | Vital Football

Jonah's Really REALLY Interesting Thread

I have had a lovely day. A sponsee took me to her salon today and I had a divine H20/Micro needling facial and massage.

Fish and chips with her and her family after the salon followed by a meeting and home 🙂

Morning all, Just been reading a book, which in itself is quite a thing for me I don't do books but this is a diet book by Dr Micheal Mosley, on the back cover are some pictures of his other books, these pictures are very small.

I've just found myself trying to pinch and zoom them bigger, the plot is well and truly lost !

Mrs P and I have moved on from were we stopped for four nights. We've now hitched up at a hotel in Caerphilly........ we bumped into Lennie Henry...... it's a Premier Inn....... Lol.... only jokin' about Sir Lennie.

Earlier we went into Cardiff and visited Cardiff Castle. Must say, I was rather disappointed with it.

Just in from the charidee cricket match. I reached the 35 run mark where you had to retire (You never lose it one finds) but then everyone had to bowl 2 overs each , which I managed , but now I can't move my shoulder. Also dropped a relative sitter due to not getting my hands in the right place quickly enough and now my finger is twice the size it should be.