Lets See 'Em! Spurs Spaces, Walls, Nooks, Rooms. | Vital Football

Lets See 'Em! Spurs Spaces, Walls, Nooks, Rooms.

SwankyYankee

Vital Squad Member
I thought it would be a lot of fun to have a thread where people could share how they express their devotion to Spurs. I'm talking stuff you have in your home or hanging up at your workplace. It could be just some pictures on the wall, a cabinet, a nook or even a dedicated room. Any over the top shrines out there?! No rules on this thread other than you must post a pic.

Ill start. My 13 year old sons room and dog "Baxter".
IMG_0228.JPEG
IMG_0918.jpg

My basement.

IMG_0921.jpg
I converted one corner of our basement into an English style pub. I was going for the old world look so added some vintage Spurs stuff for good measure. It ain't the Bricklayers on a matchday but I'm quite proud of it as I did everything myself. I built the bar, laid the flooring, put wood paneling on the walls and installed the lighting. My Dad sent me a vintage Tottenham football he bought in England (on the top liquor cabinet shelf).
IMG_0914.jpgIMG_0915.jpg

The taps serve up draught beer from a fridge (kegerator) on the back side of the wall. RenderedImage.JPG

Blimey Walt! That picture's spooky. The geezer top far left is the double of me. It's as if i'm looking in the bloody mirror.
It’s got a few herberts in it. ….that’s for sure.
Not sure I would have been following them all over the world …

Swankey,,The photo you have of Dave Mackay asking Billy Bremner if he fancies a pint after the game, …..I’m in that mate ,,right about where the refs left elbow is ,,,, can you see me, ?

I
That radiator is just perfect for those photos Nick , well done.
I made the shrine up just for effect. They are back on the shelf lying flat collecting dust like they have been for the last 10 years. I bought about 20 of them ( all Spurs related) and used the frames for decent pictures !!
Swanks was so good I wanted to give the opposite end of the scale !!

I
I made the shrine up just for effect. They are back on the shelf lying flat collecting dust like they have been for the last 10 years. I bought about 20 of them ( all Spurs related) and used the frames for decent pictures !!
Swanks was so good I wanted to give the opposite end of the scale !!
It was my idea of a joke Nick , I didn’t actually think you would position such things in that sort of place . (y)

OK Swankey , you asked for this . I wasn’t going to post it because I didn’t want to overshadow your effort .
This is the sight that I open my eyes to every morning , it the first thing I see ….
The cockerel I carved myself over fifty years ago . ….. I know Nick has his eyes on it , it’s a unique antique..
The Piggy Bank is empty , I can’t afford to encourage ragamuffins to try an half inch it ,,…… and we won’t discuss the socks .. !!!
You have a son of thirteen ……., you will have a good idea where I’m coming from !!!!
Our curtains are too precious!! 1B5F2335-2CD2-49A2-95E8-FF8053704FF5.jpeg