Lets See 'Em! Spurs Spaces, Walls, Nooks, Rooms. | Page 2 | Vital Football

Lets See 'Em! Spurs Spaces, Walls, Nooks, Rooms.

OK Swankey , you asked for this . I wasn’t going to post it because I didn’t want to overshadow your effort .
This is the sight that I open my eyes to every morning , it the first thing I see ….
The cockerel I carved myself over fifty years ago . ….. I know Nick has his eyes on it , it’s a unique antique..
The Piggy Bank is empty , I can’t afford to encourage ragamuffins to try an half inch it ,,…… and we won’t discuss the socks .. !!!
You have a son of thirteen ……., you will have a good idea where I’m coming from !!!!
Our curtains are too precious!! View attachment 51453

And I thought mine was shite. No seriously that Cockerel has to win the prize. Carved with love as a young man and cherished ever since. This small object dwarfs the ostentatious overkill of Swanks.

[QUOTE="Walthamstow wanderer,
Swankey,,The photo you have of Dave Mackay asking Billy Bremner if he fancies a pint after the game, …..I’m in that mate ,,right about where the refs left elbow is ,,,, can you see me, ?[/QUOTE]

Hi Walt; That photo is one of my "mental" favourites, have described it to No.1 son so many times over the years.. If I remember right there was a different angle much closer-up pretty much over Dave's left shoulder and the fear on Bremmner's face is clear!
Any-one know where I can get a copy....

It’s got a few herberts in it. ….that’s for sure.
Not sure I would have been following them all over the world …

Swankey,,The photo you have of Dave Mackay asking Billy Bremner if he fancies a pint after the game, …..I’m in that mate ,,right about where the refs left elbow is ,,,, can you see me, ?
Incredible!!

Swankey,,The photo you have of Dave Mackay asking Billy Bremner if he fancies a pint after the game, …..I’m in that mate ,,right about where the refs left elbow is ,,,, can you see me, ?

Hi Walt; That photo is one of my "mental" favourites, have described it to No.1 son so many times over the years.. If I remember right there was a different angle much closer-up pretty much over Dave's left shoulder and the fear on Bremmner's face is clear!
Any-one know where I can get a copy....[/QUOTE]
I would love to see that one . Ive never heard of it Swankey ,
I’m on to it , dannyrosing as soon as poss .

Swankey , couldn’t find the one you were on about , but I found these ,

I think that is Mike Summerbee of Man City holding him back in the second one .
I’ve never seen the first one , it looks like he is helping Bremner to his feet !!!!

Any-one know where I can get a copy....[/QUOTE]
Sorry Fevvers, I replied thinking it was Swankey that sent that post . There is no hope for me .
I’m going to keep searching . I uncovered a lot of interesting photos when looking this morning . I’m going to open a thread on it I think . Old photos of Tottenham . What do you reckon . I’ve got loads to put on it .