Only in America... | Page 51 | Vital Football

Only in America...

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/jul/19/joe-biden-republicans-polarization-us-politics-texas

"Brown is spooked about another new law set to come into effect in September that effectively tries to turn ordinary citizens into anti-abortion bounty hunters. It offers a $10,000 reward to anyone who successfully sues a fellow Texan for helping a woman seek an abortion beyond six weeks of pregnancy."

As I predicted, extreme right-wing Republicans increasingly using state legislatures to build their fascist dystopia. Or, in this case, Gilead it seems.

I'd love to see every non-fruitcake woman in Texas just up-sticks and head for a decent place to live. That would send a message.

From the same article, an insight to being a lawful black person in America just, er, leaving the house:

“When I leave the house with my two-year-old daughter, I now carry with me two phones: a work phone, and a personal phone,” she told the Guardian. “I make sure I always carry both because I never know when I might need to call for help. The Republicans have incited their base. There are a lot of white people out there who feel very emboldened. Walking around as a Black person, the feeling is that this can easily escalate.”

‘Cameltoe’. The mask slips again.
No mask, I'm quite openly scathing about the calibre of politicians supposedly trying to run The US. They were so desperate to get rid of 'orangeman bad' they didn't stop to think they were replacing a parsnip with a turnip.

I'm only thankful they're not in charge of the UK, and with the exception of security issues such as NATO, don't influence us directly.

No mask, I'm quite openly scathing about the calibre of politicians supposedly trying to run The US. They were so desperate to get rid of 'orangeman bad' they didn't stop to think they were replacing a parsnip with a turnip.

I'm only thankful they're not in charge of the UK, and with the exception of security issues such as NATO, don't influence us directly.

’Calibre’ sure is doing a lot of work there.

What a coincidence - Hulloutpost links to a right-wing TV channel that has just been banned by YouTube for spewing out coronavirus lies.
What a coincidence Youtube have banned GB News.
Oh hang on it's still there. Must have been fake news ;)

And to paraphrase you from that meat thread - "Other than continuing your efforts to wedge poorly written, badly explained leftie commentary into every thread... what, exactly, does this have to do with this conversation"? :rofl:

Last edited:
Sky News is BANNED from YouTube for posting 'numerous' Covid-denying videos | Daily Mail Online

Oh dear John. Not your finest day. More fake news, what a surprise. Was there a bit of pre-determined GB News discrimination going on there

What a coincidence Youtube have banned GB News.
Oh hang on it's still there. Must have been fake news ;)

Sky News Australia is not GB News. Even though you're our resident fuckwit, do try to keep up with the things you post. Prick.

Sky News Australia is not GB News. Even though you're our resident fuckwit, do try to keep up with the things you post. Prick.
I do so struggle to keep up, you deride so many things across so many threads that I just can't keep up with which one is being called at any given time. Do try to be explicit next time, it helps us 'fuckwits' you know - then I'll be able to keep up, ta muchly.

Thank you for the clarification it was helpful(y)

Err good to know Joe, good to know; I'm sure that's important to you. Any thoughts on the economy though, how you're going to get a grip of run away inflation; that sort of thing.