The Summer 2021 Transfer Rumour Thread | Page 217 | Vital Football

The Summer 2021 Transfer Rumour Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m a YouTube skeptic, but from that he looks like he has a lot more power and is more direct than Bert. Very exciting player, from what I’ve seen and read in recent days. His name rings a bell but I’m not going to pretend I know much about him otherwise
That's the problem isn't it I bet there is a skill video of Anwar making him look like Ronaldo, some of Anwar's tricks and turns goals etc are breathtaking in isolation

Edit: and here we go

Last edited:
Just read they paid £20m for him 4.5 years ago and he's only 23 now so he must have been pretty good.
In saying that I have never heard of him or hadn't until a week ago. I just hope he's not a panic second choice to ESR and he's been on our radar for some time
He's a good player mate, I'd be pretty excited if we pull this one off.

That's the problem isn't it I bet there is a skill video of Anwar making him look like Ronaldo, some of Anwar's tricks and turns goals etc are breathtaking in isolation

Edit: and here we go

I’ll see your AEG and raise you Usless De La Cruz. Should’ve seen the warning signs when half of the video was a repeat of one goal

Seriously. Can we just stop this ..a player looks good because of 2 mins on youtube. It really is quite ridiculous.

Exactly mate, none of us knows anything about him, some may claim to but even 1958 hasn't mentioned him to my knowledge.
Can't remember anyone claiming we should be after this lad ever

At the end of the day, some fans genuinely know about him, others pretend they do, and others like me barely recognise his name.

The club will have been keeping tabs on him and watched him many times, and I guess we have to trust them on it if they’re prepared to spend big money on him.

I’m no fan of YouTube compilations, but you can observe a few things about a player such as their speed, technique and composure amongst a few other attributes. It is nothing like watching a player for 90 mins in the flesh though, case in point Bertrand Traore!

Yes. And none of them will judge by a youtube video.

FACT

get out of it -
just need to watch it twice then you'll know far more about the lad!!

been following him for almost days now so everyone OUT
if #ANNOUNCEBAILEY
doesn't happen soon etc

actually wouldn't mind a decent signing or two (to add to Buendia) in before we kick offf

Status
Not open for further replies.