The Official John Terry Thread | Page 56 | Vital Football

The Official John Terry Thread

No quarantine from Mallorca to any of the Balearic Islands (Menorca, Ibiza, and Formentera) provided you are a legal resident living in one of the islands.

No PCR tests. No antigen tests are necessary.

The lowest covid rates in the whole of Spain.

Temperature is taken before you board the ferry from Puerto Alcudia and then a relaxing 2-hour crossing over to Ciutadella, Menorca all for 28 Euros......What's not to like and in my opinion, I'd prefer to go to Menorca rather than "Weston-Super-Mare" or Minehead" thank you:lol:............No disrespect to either town as well - as I fondly remember our family holidays from Brum to Weston many years ago staying in caravans and getting away from Aston to the seaside.

In English terms, it's probably similar to traveling to either, Jersey, Guernsey, etc in the Channel Islands.

Anyway, this has got absolutely nothing to do with John Terry so back on topic, please.

I'm glad JT has stayed on at Villa Park to learn his trade and I'll be sorry to see him go.

Last edited:
I would say with confidence, there is zero chance of that happening!

The FA are a PR crazy driven machine, the history of JT wouldn’t allow it, would it? I don’t have an opinion on that either way, just stating the way the FA works.

He might actually be a good shout for England manager one day has it not been for history. I can see Gerrard getting the role one day.

Big Johns left then! Good luck to the bloke, shame to see him go as I do think over his time here he has had a hand in steadying our ship at the back and would have given valuable lessons to the likes of Konsa and Mings