Summer Transfer Rumour Thread | Page 50 | Vital Football

Summer Transfer Rumour Thread

Certainly did!
Just a little unsettling with all the rumours about players leaving who only recently signed new deals, new one on me sign a new deal and then leave not long after.
Perhaps a case of the club protecting their assets, knowing there was likely to be interest in certain players. Every player has a price, just need to make sure the club is protected and gets that price.

Reading between the lines of what Jez is saying it is the likes of Wigan, Bolton etc are throwing money at players and I am sure the other so called 'big ' clubs will be doing the same.
Even though Wigan have only just paid 25p in the pound to their creditors they are still reputable paying Wyke 500 grand a year. How can that be right! No doubt some of the smaller companies and individuals owed money by them may well have gone out of business because of this short fall.
The EFL go blindly on as if nothing is wrong.
But the biggest culprits for Me are the PFA. They are the ones who prevented the wage cap continuing which has allowed this free for all.
They have treated their members like Lemmings. Surely it is
Blindingly obvious that if clubs try to compete with these wage structures they will go out of business and end up not being able to pay their players.
Thank goodness we have a board and management that won't allow this to happen to us.
By or before the end of the season there will be a lot more clubs on the brink due to this craziness.

Reading between the lines of what Jez is saying it is the likes of Wigan, Bolton etc are throwing money at players and I am sure the other so called 'big ' clubs will be doing the same.
Even though Wigan have only just paid 25p in the pound to their creditors they are still reputable paying Wyke 500 grand a year. How can that be right! No doubt some of the smaller companies and individuals owed money by them may well have gone out of business because of this short fall.
The EFL go blindly on as if nothing is wrong.
But the biggest culprits for Me are the PFA. They are the ones who prevented the wage cap continuing which has allowed this free for all.
They have treated their members like Lemmings. Surely it is
Blindingly obvious that if clubs try to compete with these wage structures they will go out of business and end up not being able to pay their players.
Thank goodness we have a board and management that won't allow this to happen to us.
By or before the end of the season there will be a lot more clubs on the brink due to this craziness.
They never learn and the local businesses they force out of existence must be delighted that are to splash the cash on a 10k a week forward.
The efl are total waste of time and nothing to solve the problem.

They never learn and the local businesses they force out of existence must be delighted that are to splash the cash on a 10k a week forward.

Yet the majority of the Wigan and Bolton fans don’t think their club has done anything wrong!? 🙄

Dan Nlundulu a 22 year old striker/attacking winger from Southampton looks like he’s left the club after his contract has run out according to saints fans on Twitter. No rumours as of yet where he’s going. I wonder if he’s someone we’ve looked at.

You got it virtually correct

Blame HMRC as well, they are the ones that should dig their heels in. Send one or two clubs to the wall, especially the like of Bolton, and we might begin to see some sense. Until that happens nothing will change.

Blame HMRC as well, they are the ones that should dig their heels in. Send one or two clubs to the wall, especially the like of Bolton, and we might begin to see some sense. Until that happens nothing will change.
I've said this before but the efl, HMRC and the rest are quick enough to shut down Bury and Macclesfield but until they do it a bigger club like a Bolton, Derby or Sheffield Wednesday what's the point? They're just letting them take the piss.

They may be football clubs, but they are businesses and should be run as such. Oh wait a minute - they are vital to the community (sometimes) or they are entertainers and good for public morale, etc. Funny how entertainers get taken to court for not,paying their taxes,etc. I really hate double standards. 🤬

Teddy Bishop signing for MK Dons by the sounds of it.
I don't want to be seen to be bashing the bishop, but I have not been impressed by him when he has played against us. Part of that ponderous Ipswich side, I can see why Cook wants to move him out.

I don't want to be seen to be bashing the bishop, but I have not been impressed by him when he has played against us. Part of that ponderous Ipswich side, I can see why Cook wants to move him out.

i don’t think any of us want to be seen bashing our bishop