Season tickets | Page 2 | Vital Football

Season tickets

As long as they don't close ES 2 for the Bolton game πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Also we'll done to the club for holding prices - tremendous gesture IMO πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Brannigan also seems to think sales will exceed expectations. I hope he’s right but knowing Wigan supporters and our history I’m not so confident he will be. We really should be though, we almost never had a club to support this season and should not be taken for granted again. I also doubt we’ll pick up any disgruntled fans from the bigger local clubs, though winning the European championship may entice people in to see live football.

Interesting, and indeed welcome, they are looking to condense supporters to improve the atmosphere (covid social distancing aside perhaps). He’s not said how but I guess boxing off the sides of the east and west stands (es2 perhaps the exception) will be one way and perhaps restricting access at the top. In regards the south they could probably corden off most of that without too much difficulty.

Was gonna like your post there MiW until u put in the dreadful (πŸ˜‰) ...."though winning the European championship may entice people to see live football"......:wagging:

Was gonna like your post there MiW until u put in the dreadful (πŸ˜‰) ...."though winning the European championship may entice people to see live football"......:wagging:

Fear not Jock, it’s wishful thinking on my part, I’m fully braced for the disappointment!

I hope your right but the draw has most def favoured your route to the final...☹

Forgive me for mentioning this but weren't Scotland on the same side of the draw ?

An old saying comes to mind: Never look a gift horse in the mouth.

I'll take what we can get as in previous tournaments we have not been so lucky.

I suggest you close the blinds, lock the door, and hide behind the sofa with a decent bottle of malt to while away the hours tonight.

Have a good one. :party::cheers:

Forgive me for mentioning this but weren't Scotland on the same side of the draw ?

An old saying comes to mind: Never look a gift horse in the mouth.

I'll take what we can get as in previous tournaments we have not been so lucky.

I suggest you close the blinds, lock the door, and hide behind the sofa with a decent bottle of malt to while away the hours tonight.

Have a good one. :party::cheers:

'Weren't Scotland in the same side of the draw'...?? Not sure what your getting at TB, we know our limits & a draw with our auld enemy was our highlight & a win in the group stages to progress would have been icing on the cake so whatever side of the draw we'd have been in wouldn't have mattered as that imo was as far as we'd have got. My comment of uz being in a favoured route to the final wasn't a skit or criticism just merely that you have a much better chance to get to the final ( as much as it grates me to say it btw πŸ˜‰)
Italy imo look awesome, so far away from the usual cagey, defense minded Italians we usually see....quite entertaining to watch & super quick.

'Weren't Scotland in the same side of the draw'...?? Not sure what your getting at TB, we know our limits & a draw with our auld enemy was our highlight & a win in the group stages to progress would have been icing on the cake so whatever side of the draw we'd have been in wouldn't have mattered as that imo was as far as we'd have got. My comment of uz being in a favoured route to the final wasn't a skit or criticism just merely that you have a much better chance to get to the final ( as much as it grates me to say it btw πŸ˜‰)
Italy imo look awesome, so far away from the usual cagey, defense minded Italians we usually see....quite entertaining to watch & super quick.

Not a "get at you" Jock, just a musing that people are using the "easy side of the draw" to somewhat water down the achievement.

You are right in that it does give us the chance to progress, however, it also raises the possibility of looking stupid if we fail.

I totally agree Italy look to have a great side and must be favourites for a final place, whether they will win it or not ! Who knows. (y)

The loss of their left bank will be a big blow. Looked very good in both attack and defence and appeared a very good player.

Been so many shocks in this tournament already, we need to avoid another tonight. Complacency is our enemy.

Not a "get at you" Jock, just a musing that people are using the "easy side of the draw" to somewhat water down the achievement.

You are right in that it does give us the chance to progress, however, it also raises the possibility of looking stupid if we fail.

I totally agree Italy look to have a great side and must be favourites for a final place, whether they will win it or not ! Who knows. (y)

Oddly (pun)tho the bookies have England as favourites to win the tournament ( 2/1) - not great odds but bookies don't normally get it wrong...well hopefully they do this time πŸ˜‰.
Two choices for me tonight....hide away in a darkened room tonight or join my footy mates in the pub for a beer watching the match whilst being the butt of all jokes / skits / general banter....mmmmmπŸ€”

Oddly (pun)tho the bookies have England as favourites to win the tournament ( 2/1) - not great odds but bookies don't normally get it wrong...well hopefully they do this time πŸ˜‰.
Two choices for me tonight....hide away in a darkened room tonight or join my footy mates in the pub for a beer watching the match whilst being the butt of all jokes / skits / general banter....mmmmmπŸ€”

I think the odds reflect your point about the draw. Difficult to say Italy/Spain are favourites at this given they have to play each other.

Think the latter would be the best option, front it up as Braveheart would have done. :thumbup:

Enjoy it anyway.

Free hat for the first 5000. God how many does he think we will sell. Hope some one as informed him. How many fans we get. And when he comes to first match what to expect.
I think 5k is about right to ensure every season ticket holder will get a talal hat