A political thread 😱 🙈 🙉 | Page 17 | Vital Football

A political thread 😱 🙈 🙉

I refer you to post 244😉 The bloody weekend you predicted doesn’t look like happening. The disturbing thing about the result was that there was still 12,000 voters willing to vote for the Morally corrupt, lying buggers in charge now. Its frightening really that this lot can pull the wool over peoples eyes with their lies and deceit!!
Everyone knows about the lies and deceit CJJ it’s just more palatable than liebours atm

No wonder Labour don't win.

All their MP's must have to be saints with the highest moral code according to one on here.

Shame the same doesn't apply to the rigged selection policies in so many constituencies.

No wonder Labour don't win.

All their MP's must have to be saints with the highest moral code according to one on here.

Shame the same doesn't apply to the rigged selection policies in so many constituencies.

You surely aren't referring to the selection of a candidate in Hartlepool as unsuitable as could be, or perhaps Ms Leadbetters selection over the heads of the local party, when she'd been a memeber of Labour for five minutes. Still she managed to scrape over the line and keep Sir Kier in post, so thats something the Tories can be grateful for.

She said today that she hopes she can be half the MP her sister was.

Personally, I'd prefer for her to set her expectations a little higher. How about 'as good' or even 'better than'. 'Half' sounds like she's not really trying.

Mind you as the seat disappears before the next GE (why Tracey Brabin was so keen to get the Mayor gig), she might as well not try at all.
Didn't you say she wouldn't win this time tho Pops? :giggle: It's coming home it's coming home,COME ON ENGLAND. UTB

Didn't you say she wouldn't win this time tho Pops? :giggle: It's coming home it's coming home,COME ON ENGLAND. UTB

I didn't expect her to win, I expected a narrow Tory win, but then with a low turnout, and Galloway taking 8000 votes, and a 70% increase in postal votes (vote early, vote often...) it was hard to tell exactly what was going to happen. Cue Starmer saying that 300 vote victory in a safe seat is Labour 'coming home'. To quote a well known figure who I may resemble. 'MY ARSE..!'.

I didn't expect her to win, I expected a narrow Tory win, but then with a low turnout, and Galloway taking 8000 votes, and a 70% increase in postal votes (vote early, vote often...) it was hard to tell exactly what was going to happen. Cue Starmer saying that 300 vote victory in a safe seat is Labour 'coming home'. To quote a well known figure who I may resemble. 'MY ARSE..!'.
But i've been told on here that there are NO safe Labour seats Pops,why not just admit you were wrong.:yes: UTB

But i've been told on here that there are NO safe Labour seats Pops,why not just admit you were wrong.:yes: UTB

Of course you think scraping in by 300 votes in a seat Labour used to have a 10,000 majority makes it safe. Shame that the constituency is disappearing in the next boundary changes. Its almost certainly the last time the seat will be fought for.

Of course you think scraping in by 300 votes in a seat Labour used to have a 10,000 majority makes it safe. Shame that the constituency is disappearing in the next boundary changes. Its almost certainly the last time the seat will be fought for.
You said you couldn't wait for the result,thinking the tories would win the seat they didn't.UTB

This is another most don’t know whats happening in the background with the NHS. An old mate of mine who voted for the Tories messaged my yesterday saying his sister went to her local surgery to make an appointment for her ears to be Syringed. The receptionist told her to go to spec savers! 🤭She wasn’t joking either. She went to spec savers and had them done at the cost of £55.

You said you couldn't wait for the result,thinking the tories would win the seat they didn't.UTB

The result is a disaster for Labour. They continued to lose their core support as they are everywhere. They've been rumbled. They dont stand for anything, they have no policies other than trying to point out how dreadul the Tories are. They are a middle-class London party, becoming less and less relevant by the day. I know you and CJJ like to bang the drum for Labour but this isn't Labour like it used to be 40 years ago. It a bunch of millionaires and intellectuals as far removed from the working man as they could be. They hate people like you.

The big saving grace from the result in my point of view is that Starmer and his policy vacuum will more than likely be in place until the next General Election. Although we might have had more fun watching the Right Honourable Trailer Trash, Angie Raynor showing us what failing your GCSE's looks like.

This is another most don’t know whats happening in the background with the NHS. An old mate of mine who voted for the Tories messaged my yesterday saying his sister went to her local surgery to make an appointment for her ears to be Syringed. The receptionist told her to go to spec savers! 🤭She wasn’t joking either. She went to spec savers and had them done at the cost of £55.
Doctors surgeries aren’t doing ear syringing due to COVID nothing else I know this cos I had a conversation with our doctor regarding mrs B months ago

I see the NHS is to be awarded the George Cross, for the incredible bravery, etc etc, blah blah, Covid something.

Now I think the NHS is capable of wonderful and amazing things. However, we have all just spent 18 months of making huge sacrifices just to protect their ability to cope. Disrupting our lives, losing our lively hoods, not seeing family or friends, tellingly, not being able to get an appointment with GP or dentist, and it persists.

Where is the medal for the real heroes, the shelf fillers at Asda, the Amazon delivery drivers, the chefs at Domino's who have got us through, often with minimal protection, on wages half that of a qualified nurse?

The NHS needs root and branch reform. By this time Thursday, they will have spent another £1bn, and another £1bn by Sunday morning. They can't quantify a single penny of it. The waiting lists are over 5 million, and we are giving them a medal that makes them untouchable for another generation. George Cross for one, George Cross for all, I say.

Last edited:
I'm not sure what the fact that he voted Tory is to with it but this has been coming well before the Covid outbreak, it's digusting how some doctors have slowly brought this in. I'd noticed that the large opticians and chemists were getting involved back in early 2019. There was even an ex nurse near us who set up her own syringe at home service.

I've never had any issues with my ears but my Mrs needs to have her ears sorted 2-3 times a year because her ear holes are so tiny. She obviously couldn't get them done during the first Covid wave and so was virtually deaf for months. Subtitles on the TV etc. We tried all the olive oil and various Otex treatments but nothing would work, I even bought an irrigation kit off Amazon so I could do it for her but she was too nervous to let me use it. Fortunately our surgery resumed the service after the first wave and she managed to get them sorted but it changes her mentally and physically when they're blocked. I wish the feckers that make these decisions had to live with it themselves. All this talk about mental health and the £millions spent on drug addiction and yet tens of thousands of older people could lose all their confidence over this 'decision' which costs the NHS comparatively peanuts.

Last edited:
I'm not sure what the fact that he voted Tory is to with it but this has been coming well before the Covid outbreak, it's digusting how some doctors have slowly brought this in. I'd noticed that the large opticians and chemists were getting involved back in early 2019. There was even an ex nurse near us who set up her own syringe at home service.

I've never had any issues with my ears but my Mrs needs to have her ears sorted 2-3 times a year because her ear holes are so tiny. She obviously couldn't get them done during the first Covid wave and so was virtually deaf for months. Subtitles on the TV etc. We tried all the olive oil and various Otex treatments but nothing would work, I even bought an irrigation kit off Amazon so I could do it for her but she was too nervous to let me use it. Fortunately our surgery resumed the service after the first wave and she managed to get them sorted but it changes her mentally and physically when they're blocked. I wish the feckers that make these decisions had to live with it themselves. All this talk about mental health and the £millions spent on drug addiction and yet tens of thousands of older people could lose all their confidence over this 'decision' which costs the NHS comparatively peanuts.
Gray, you have to ask yourself who gave the doctors (GPs) the golden rise and paid them by list rather than by patient seen. This should be stopped but there is no political will.

Last edited:
The result is a disaster for Labour. They continued to lose their core support as they are everywhere. They've been rumbled. They dont stand for anything, they have no policies other than trying to point out how dreadul the Tories are. They are a middle-class London party, becoming less and less relevant by the day. I know you and CJJ like to bang the drum for Labour but this isn't Labour like it used to be 40 years ago. It a bunch of millionaires and intellectuals as far removed from the working man as they could be. They hate people like you.

The big saving grace from the result in my point of view is that Starmer and his policy vacuum will more than likely be in place until the next General Election. Although we might have had more fun watching the Right Honourable Trailer Trash, Angie Raynor showing us what failing your GCSE's looks like.
Just admit you got it wrong Pops,i know it's hard for some of the tenbob brigade but you were wrong just admit it,i'll not lose my respect for you honestly i won't.UTB