A political thread šŸ˜± šŸ™ˆ šŸ™‰ | Page 13 | Vital Football

A political thread šŸ˜± šŸ™ˆ šŸ™‰

Its the caring and compassionate Labour though. The same Labour who begged for tolerance and understanding when their 23 year old MP went off for Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, (something that soldiers who'd been under fire used to get, until the self serving victims decided to devalue it, by calling everything 'traumatic').

So the guy who has for 500 days been 24/7 trying to preserve life during a pandemic, isn't allowed a fumble in a stationary cupboard. I know hypocrisy, hypocrisy, and we don't like him anyway and Dom Cummings said he was a ******, and Cummings never lies about anything. So the poor b'stard who has held the responsibility of many lives in his hands, and probably saved many, should have his end of term payment withheld and be reported to the police for prosecution?

He apologised and resigned, fuckin leave it. We don't need to crucify the poor sod. He should be warmly thanked for what he has achieved as Health Minister, sent to the back benches to recuperate, and be ready to take higher office again in the future.

Its the caring and compassionate Labour though. The same Labour who begged for tolerance and understanding when their 23 year old MP went off for Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, (something that soldiers who'd been under fire used to get, until the self serving victims decided to devalue it, by calling everything 'traumatic').

So the guy who has for 500 days been 24/7 trying to preserve life during a pandemic, isn't allowed a fumble in a stationary cupboard. I know hypocrisy, hypocrisy, and we don't like him anyway and Dom Cummings said he was a ******, and Cummings never lies about anything. So the poor b'stard who has held the responsibility of many lives in his hands, and probably saved many, should have his end of term payment withheld and be reported to the police for prosecution?

He apologised and resigned, fuckin leave it. We don't need to crucify the poor sod. He should be warmly thanked for what he has achieved as Health Minister, sent to the back benches to recuperate, and be ready to take higher office again in the future.
Labour won't leave it as mud sticks and it stops people from complaining about
Sir Hindsight.

I am not a political person, and have never voted Labour and probably never will.
However, on this issue, they do have a point.
Iā€™m not remotely bothered about peoplesā€™ private lives. Nature didnā€™t intend the human race to be saints, BUT what does need investigating (and stopping) is the cronyism which appears to be endemic in all parties.
To get his girlfriend a tax-payer funded position in his own department - for whatever reason - is wrong. For that alone, he should be confined to the back benches, at least until another election.
Rant over!

I am not a political person, and have never voted Labour and probably never will.
Iā€™m not remotely bothered about peoplesā€™ private lives. Nature didnā€™t intend the human race to be saints, BUT what does need investigating (and stopping) is the cronyism which appears to be endemic in all parties.
To get his girlfriend a tax-payer funded position in his own department - for whatever reason - is wrong. For that alone, he should be confined to the back benches, at least until another election.
Rant over!
I can see where you'e coming from Biggles.

The problem is that all parties cold play tit for tat endlessly.The 'convenient memory' syndrome is always more prevalent when you've nothing else to put forward, no ideas, no policies and are in a hole, hopefully a bigger one by Friday morning.

The problem with pursuing such action is that the public, once the furore has died down over the current one, aren't that interested. They recognise that politicians are human and have the same foibles as the rest of us.

The opposition paint thenselves as whiter than white- until one of their own stumbles- and then the moral high ground becomes a much lonelier place whilst the public look for peformance and action, policies and plans- and see nothing but a woke vacuum.

Social distancing!!! he was trying to give her the Jab!! When will he stop lying. The sneaky bugger has no morals. You donā€™t greet a colleague with you tongue down her throat and your hand on her arse!!

You speak for yourself CJJ.
It seems a good idea to me!

I can see where you'e coming from Biggles.

The problem is that all parties cold play tit for tat endlessly.The 'convenient memory' syndrome is always more prevalent when you've nothing else to put forward, no ideas, no policies and are in a hole, hopefully a bigger one by Friday morning.

The problem with pursuing such action is that the public, once the furore has died down over the current one, aren't that interested. They recognise that politicians are human and have the same foibles as the rest of us.

The opposition paint thenselves as whiter than white- until one of their own stumbles- and then the moral high ground becomes a much lonelier place whilst the public look for peformance and action, policies and plans- and see nothing but a woke vacuum.
. Doesnā€™t the moral aspect come into your posturing. I donā€™t want people that are morally corrupt running my country plus the grief it causes those close to them. John Majors wife Norma was a broken women when his affair with Edwina Currie broke. Same with Cecil Parkinsonā€™s wife when his bit on the side Sara Keyes had their child. God only knows how many affairs your present leader has had. These all belong in the gutter In my opinion. People trying to defend this type of behaviour need to take a good look at themselves. šŸ‘Ž

That's the same Dom Cummings you tenbobers on here stuck up for when he was Boris's man and made a mockery of the covid social distancing rules himself Pops.This post is of a comedy standard that Peter Kay would be proud of.:LOL:Hancock's been lucky to have stayed in the job as long as he has.UTB

Rant over!
Do you think Boris would've been shocked by Hancock's behaviour Bigglenaldo?:giggle: Hope you're well mi owd pal,Have you any foreign holidays booked in the near future?UTB

Do you think Boris would've been shocked by Hancock's behaviour Bigglenaldo?:giggle: Hope you're well mi owd pal,Have you any foreign holidays booked in the near future?UTB

Hey up Rod. I doubt that Boris could be shocked by anyoneā€™s behaviour.
Neither am I. As the saying goes: ā€œthe one thing about getting old is that nothing shocks you anymore - youā€™ve seen it all beforeā€.
Just had my proposed trip to Tierra del Fuego, Cape Horn, The Falklands etc. cancelled for this year. Rather optimistically transferred it to next year. At the moment, still on for Japan in March/April. May visit our usual place in Spain early next year, but nothing arranged so far.
At the moment, the destination I am most looking forward to visiting is BDBL. Canā€™t wait!

Last edited:
. Doesnā€™t the moral aspect come into your posturing. I donā€™t want people that are morally corrupt running my country plus the grief it causes those close to them. John Majors wife Norma was a broken women when his affair with Edwina Currie broke. Same with Cecil Parkinsonā€™s wife when his bit on the side Sara Keyes had their child. God only knows how many affairs your present leader has had. These all belong in the gutter In my opinion. People trying to defend this type of behaviour need to take a good look at themselves. šŸ‘Ž
Moral aspect???????????

Your examples seem to apply to Tory's having affairs????? Strange that. Forgotten about Onasinya lying to avoid a speeding fine? Falkirk unions rigging the vote? 4 Labour peers taking cash and 'consultancy' fees in return for their ability to influence legislation?Tessa J Jowell and the 350k re- mortgage scandal to benefither husband? Jo Moore deciding on the best days to 'bury' bad news?Mandelson's loan which he 'forgot' to declare? Stonehouses' fake suicide?

The very same affairs that fuel most of the rags' front pages regardless of colour, creed and political persuausion and are common in modern life, cause no shock and affect only the individuals involved

I'd rather have that than lying to the country from a position of power, and affecting so many others, about weapons of mass destruction, leading to the suicide of Dr David Kelly and the deaths of many armed service men and women.

Posturing? Better than pathetic attempts at one sided moral outrage laced with more than a dash of convenient memory syndrone.

Moral aspect???????????

Your examples seem to apply to Tory's having affairs????? Strange that. Forgotten about Onasinya lying to avoid a speeding fine? Falkirk unions rigging the vote? 4 Labour peers taking cash and 'consultancy' fees in return for their ability to influence legislation?Tessa J Jowell and the 350k re- mortgage scandal to benefither husband? Jo Moore deciding on the best days to 'bury' bad news?Mandelson's loan which he 'forgot' to declare? Stonehouses' fake suicide?
The very same affairs that fuel most of the rags' front pages regardless of colour, creed and political persuausion and are common in modern life, cause no shock and affect only the individuals involved

I'd rather have that than lying to the country from a position of power, and affecting so many others, about weapons of mass destruction, leading to the suicide of Dr David Kelly and the deaths of many armed service men and women.

Posturing? Better than pathetic attempts at one sided moral outrage laced with more than a dash of convenient memory syndrone.
I used to think that it was only the younger Labour supporters that had been brainwashed by the lefty loons into accepting everything they were told at face value and without question. This board has really opened my eyes. There's no in between, no grey areas. It's good verses evil as far as they are concerned and heaven forbid that anybody dares to mention the festering shower of shit and corruption that lies beneath the party that they support.

They're like a political version of the Pigs, programmed to think that they're actually better and more righteous than they really are, and with an unswerving ability to mentally wipe all the crap they see from their own party under the carpet. Always very serious stuff, never ever openly criticising anyone in the Labour camp and always follow the party mantra of being constantly appalled and angry at anything the government does that suits their objective.

Some in this government have behaved like idiots at times and Bo-Jo isn't the man for the job either, but the people who need to take a good look at themselves are the lemmings on the left who think that Captain Hindsight and his motley crew could do any better, especially having seen how pathetic they've been for years. Until Labour supporters tell it like it is and stop being blinkered nothing will change and that's to the the detriment of this country because we really need good strong opposition.

Last edited:
I used to think that it was only the younger Labour supporters that had been brainwashed by the lefty loons into accepting everything they were told at face value and without question. This board has really opened my eyes. There's no in between, no grey areas. It's good verses evil as far as they are concerned and heaven forbid that anybody dares to mention the festering shower of shit and corruption that lies beneath the party that they support.

They're like a political version of the Pigs, programmed to think that they're actually better and more righteous than they really are, and with an unswerving ability to mentally wipe all the crap they see from their own party under the carpet. Always very serious stuff, never ever openly criticising anyone in the Labour camp and always follow the party mantra of being constantly appalled and angry at anything the government does that suits their objective.

Some in this government have behaved like idiots at times and Bo-Jo isn't the man for the job either, but the people who need to take a good look at themselves are the lemmings on the left who think that Captain Hindsight and his motley crew could do any better, especially having seen how pathetic they've been for years. Until Labour supporters tell it like it is and stop being blinkered nothing will change and that's the the detriment of this country because we really need good strong opposition.
True GB,never has the red rosette on a donkey been more prevalent.
Absolutely no balance just Labour good,Tory bad.

There's been plenty to criticise with the present incumbents but, reassuringly, for those of the blue persuasion, the absolute denial of any fault, the one eyed Labour stance, the failure to realise, to even acknowledge that they have problems, are out of step with so many that they reduce their chances of being in charge day by blinkered day.

FB today has a pic of a grinning Corbyn with the caption " the only Labour leader to gain seats in the last 4 elections".Long may it continue-and it will when a major plank of the policy making cabal concentrates on telling the electorate how they keep getting it wrong.