The Euros Summer 2021 Official Thread (2020) | Page 67 | Vital Football

The Euros Summer 2021 Official Thread (2020)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we win our group our round of 16 game will be against 2nd in Group F which means probably France Germany or Portugal whereas if we come 2nd it's Spain or Sweden most likely

I'm loving how these european referees are trying to let the games flow and not falling for any of the nonsense and just telling players to get up. It makes such a difference to the game when the whistle isnt going every 5 seconds. Such a contrast to the attention seeking little bitches that referee the premier league.

I'm loving how these european referees are trying to let the games flow and not falling for any of the nonsense and just telling players to get up. It makes such a difference to the game when the whistle isnt going every 5 seconds. Such a contrast to the attention seeking little bitches that referee the premier league.
True and VAR seems to be working better too

I used to be like that but England isn't England in anything but name anymore. This latest Government has made me less patriotic than ever.
I struggle to put club biases aside to be honest. Sky also play a massive role in hyping up these players when they play for clubs, making me not like them. Then there's a manager who takes the joy out of it with his preference for workman like tactics. I'm not exactly patriotic in the first place. So yeah, I'll be supporting Italy!

I struggle to put club biases aside to be honest. Sky also play a massive role in hyping up these players when they play for clubs, making me not like them. Then there's a manager who takes the joy out of it with his preference for workman like tactics. I'm not exactly patriotic in the first place. So yeah, I'll be supporting Italy!

I treat the England team like just another club. I really struggle to get into international football. It always irritates me when we have the breaks in the season for pointless international games.

Italy was my second home for a number of years and I loved the place.

Status
Not open for further replies.