A political thread 😱 🙈 🙉 | Page 7 | Vital Football

A political thread 😱 🙈 🙉

Labour has the black vote sewn up, there's no reason for them to want change. They don't care about black or white people, all they care about is the status quo that wins them votes. But they've lost Scotland, lost the heartlands and now they're panicking.

There's just no nuance to the debate. People with West African backgrounds on average are higher achievers/earners than whites, less likely to end up in prison than whites, have a lower divorce rate than whites. But they're black so they're victims, this lazy profiling drives Nigerian Britons absolutely mad.

It'd take someone brave to contrast the fortunes of West African and Caribbean Britons. Their findings would be it's not about skin colour, it's about cultures.

As a society looking at everything through the prism of race is hurting us.

If Liebour had a single braincell they would have taken the opportunity when in power anytime from the 1960s on to address the elepehant in the room and create and employ a proper immigration policy along the lines of those used by Canada, Oz,or NZ. Instead they played the 3 wise monkeys and then excelled themselves with our lovable war criminal and his dodgy sidekick the barrister for hire to the highest bidder with PC. Eventually the inevitable happened. Plain to see by anyone not brainwashed, the people said enough.
The referendum signalled the death throws of Liebour, the subsequent election results at local and national level have buried it.
Moral? Listen to the electorate. You're here to do their bidding. Not be treated like ignorant slaves slavering for your worthless rhetoric. Thankfully it's too late now. The UK will continue to prosper in the abscence of the deadweight lunatics that took over Liebours asylum. I'd say RIP, but I wouldn't mean it. RIH. (Work it out).

Funny how the same left who trashed and discredited Dom are now championing him. Naked hypocrisy.

It'll soon just be fish n' chip paper Charlie. Liebour are as unelectable as ever.

Last edited:
It’s quiet on the political threads today. 🤔
I heard a rumour Charlie that Boris was in favour of that European super league and thought it was a gr8 idea the BIG 6 got involved but soon changed his mind when the Bobbar hit the fan(so to speak) This Cummings fella seems determined to cause owd Boris some headaches,ya know the same Cummings the Ten bob brigade on here stuck up for when he was Boris's head honcho.:giggle: UTB

I heard a rumour Charlie that Boris was in favour of that European super league and thought it was a gr8 idea the BIG 6 got involved but soon changed his mind when the Bobbar hit the fan(so to speak) This Cummings fella seems determined to cause owd Boris some headaches,ya know the same Cummings the Ten bob brigade on here stuck up for when he was Boris's head honcho.:giggle: UTB
And all the red rose supporters now see him as Moses trekking back down the Barnard Castle mountain with the Tablets of absolute truth.

That's the same bloke who they called an outright,damnable liar not so long ago.

We tried to warn em Rod didn’t we? As the saying goes you can only lead Donkeys to water but yer can’t make em drink🤭

Well didn't Dom Cummings cause great harm to the Government ? 😂 Better luck next time Charlie.

Remember when the remoaners, like Lord Heseltine, Lady Nugee, Lord Adonis, Sir Nick Clegg etc lied that an Independent UK wouldn't be able to strike any bilaterial trade deals ? Well several deals already down the road and currently we've agreed a deal with the EFTA countries easing paperwork and reducing tariffs, we're set to sign a deal with the Aussies and are in talks to join the TPP.

The future's looking bright for an independent UK. Ta Boris.

Well didn't Dom Cummings cause great harm to the Government ? 😂 Better luck next time Charlie.

Remember when the remoaners, like Lord Heseltine, Lady Nugee, Lord Adonis, Sir Nick Clegg etc lied that an Independent UK wouldn't be able to strike any bilaterial trade deals ? Well several deals already down the road and currently we've agreed a deal with the EFTA countries easing paperwork and reducing tariffs, we're set to sign a deal with the Aussies and are in talks to join the TPP.

What I can't get my head round is people who are died in the wool Liebour, anti Tory anti Brexit but pro the national football team. I have nothing but contempt for it, but then again it is woke pc shit so I suppose that's why.

The FACTS are we are flying outside the crumbling fascist EU, leading the west in vaccinating our people, looking at nearly double figure economic growth, and the Tories are kicking every other party out of the game in all elections which theoretically they have no right to be doing as sitting in power.
I suppose the deep sighs of relief felt by the majority of the electorate that we have a government that just gets stuff done, who, if faced with an election tomorrow would be returned with a majority the likes of which would never have been seen before and result in the actual end of Liebour who would be left with 100 MPs at best.
Carry on sniping. But be aware none of you are likely to see Liebour in power again in your lifetimes. Thank f u c k.

None of the deals you speak about will compensate for the loss of the NHS. Remind us who said “The NHS is safe in our hands”