Kane made/makes his intentions clear: | Page 4 | Vital Football

Kane made/makes his intentions clear:

But you see, it doesn't matter one whit want Harry "wants". Whats he gonna do, go on strike and refuse to play? Good luck with that.

He's fuked himself royally, or his bro did. Up his a$$$$$$$$.

We've been there & done that with Modders in the past & to some extent Eriksen. It wasn't a particularly healthy atmosphere for the others to work in, i'd fear keeping him against his wishes would prove to be counterproductive in the long run.

I still think back to the Hugo / Son incident. Son couldn't accept a rollocking from his own captain even though everyone could see that Hugo was spot on. Just in that moment you could see a massive problem with ego's.

Now, you never see any of the full-backs, centre halves and midfielders getting into the forwards about their defensive contribution. Aurier and Tangy are exactly the same with Bale. Ditto Davies and Reggie with Son and not forgetting Dier, Toby and Hojbjerg with Kane. Then you see a kid like Bergwijn come in and put in a massive shift on the right and is the one to get the hook.

Spurs need that level playing field restored. It's one of the biggest things a new manager can bring and I genuinely don't believe it happens without the cull of some senior players.

Mutley, this post is probably the post I agree more with than any since I’ve been reading this forum, 15 years + I’d say.

I don’t give a rats ass how many goals someone has scored, how much money their on or whether they’re Mr popular in the dressing room.

Perform for me or I’m giving someone else a crack. Simple.

Build a squad where everyone understands that the only way you are getting in this team is to deliver, week in, week out and if you have an issue with that, you can do one.

We've been there & done that with Modders in the past & to some extent Eriksen. It wasn't a particularly healthy atmosphere for the others to work in, i'd fear keeping him against his wishes would prove to be counterproductive in the long run.

I wouldn't disagree, but its up to DL how it goes down, and he may feel rather differently than you & I after the last week or so.

If someone offered £135m+ I'd snatch their hand off. As longs as terms paid at least half up front.

I wouldn't disagree, but its up to DL how it goes down, and he may feel rather differently than you & I after the last week or so.

If someone offered £135m+ I'd snatch their hand off. As longs as terms paid at least half up front.

I concur. If they were to try & dilute any deal with fringe players i'd simply walk away. Unless it involved a swap with De Bruyne of course.

If it's City it had better be "cash on the oil barrel head".

Everyone assumes they'd want him, and are willing to pay the top dollar to get him. Butt..... If you were they, would you????

They already win everything, without making that kind of move, and is it even prudent? I mean they already have their sights on another, who's younger, and cheaper, and prolly isnt gonna take any trophies that they'd have won with Kane.

I dont think there's a team in England that'd make this deal. Unless they're stoopid.

Everyone assumes they'd want him, and are willing to pay the top dollar to get him. Butt..... If you were they, would you????

They already win everything, without making that kind of move, and is it even prudent? I mean they already have their sights on another, who's younger, and cheaper, and prolly isnt gonna take any trophies that they'd have won with Kane.

I dont think there's a team in England that'd make this deal. Unless they're stoopid.

The only thing Kane would do for City is make them more English. I was looking at it from his perspective.

The only thing Kane would do for City is make them more English. I was looking at it from his perspective.

Far too much attention being paid to his wishes, and his perspective. What he is about to learn, is what he is, and what he isnt.

It would appear he is currently experiencing an spell of 'inflated Self-Worth' and the resulting symptoms of Arrogance & the beginnings of a Savior Complex even.

Harry surely cant think DL would actually sell him to another Prem squad now could he?!?!

Last edited:

United are stupid and desperate.

What you say is exactly my problem. People thinking that because he gets goals and assists it makes it OK for him to go through the motions when he crosses the white line. In reality, it is probably the difference between our club competing in UEFA football next season and not. Ditto Son.

When was the last time Spurs fielded 11 players leaving it all out there?
muttley that is probably one of the most difficult questions to answer lol!

Mutley, this post is probably the post I agree more with than any since I’ve been reading this forum, 15 years + I’d say.

I don’t give a rats ass how many goals someone has scored, how much money their on or whether they’re Mr popular in the dressing room.

Perform for me or I’m giving someone else a crack. Simple.

Build a squad where everyone understands that the only way you are getting in this team is to deliver, week in, week out and if you have an issue with that, you can do one.
Sheri, way to simple a post, but most certainly true! with you there 100%

All this regards MC, MU and the Chavs having made enquiries! is it really true?, or is it the media and sky talking bollox? to inflate a certain players ego, or is it just another way to get at Spurs? have a think about it.

For me DL isn't going to roll over for Harry! it will be messy and we could still see him in a Spurs shirt next season.

Mrs PY, looks at it another way, she says do you really think Mrs Kane is going to drag her kids away from her perfect family life in N London all the way to dank Manchester, sorry her words, she honestly thinks as a woman something else will come about.

All this regards MC, MU and the Chavs having made enquiries! is it really true?, or is it the media and sky talking bollox? to inflate a certain players ego, or is it just another way to get at Spurs? have a think about it.

For me DL isn't going to roll over for Harry! it will be messy and we could still see him in a Spurs shirt next season.

Mrs PY, looks at it another way, she says do you really think Mrs Kane is going to drag her kids away from her perfect family life in N London all the way to dank Manchester, sorry her words, she honestly thinks as a woman something else will come about.
The follow up to that would be that if her husband isn't happy at the places he "works", is it really that perfect? Manchester is still in England, they still speak English way up there, and they have all the money in the world to get the kids settled in a nice area and a nice school. Plus, their eldest kid is 4 so it's an easier age to move at.