Kane made/makes his intentions clear: | Page 3 | Vital Football

Kane made/makes his intentions clear:

First things first...we need a solid coach to guide us out of this shitstorm. Next we NEED a leader on the pitch. We need a field general...we have not had one in a LONG time. Next re-build the core/spine. Next fill in all the gaping other holes with good solid hard working players.

Not much needed....LOL

Seriously this is going to realistically take multiple windows to get us back on our feet again. Look at Arsenal...they are still struggling to find their way...and it has been seasons for them...

Yep - a great servant who will always be thought of highly by the Spurs faithful.

I'm assuming Harry won't correct his lethargy and apathy on the pitch in his last game. I'm also assuming that all of those experts in the media won't notice, just like the 10 games before. The double standards from the pundits will continue because his name is Harry Kane.

I'm also with 80 in that he has never been captain material. Even if Hugo left and Kane stayed, I wouldn't have wanted him as captain. Just like I don't for England. As far as I'm concerned he should currently be a lucky boy to be in the starting eleven for England based on his commitment levels and second half season performances. I hope he snaps out of the malaise by June 13th.

We do need to build a "real team" again. A meritocracy in the squad where every man is equal regardless of name, stature, salary etc. A manager who manages every player uniquely, but treats them all equally.

Harry has 32 goals and 16 assists in 48 games played. The maths ain't hard to do.
He may have tailed off amid turbulent times recently but the tally above is exceptional.He drops deep to create aswell.

Kane's International reputation is currently damaged. This is a FUBAR cockup of epic proportions. If this has filtered over into the ongoing BASE deals then he is truly in some trouble. Someone was looking into his contract clauses... If he was made privy to info in the Mgr leak, then he could be facing discipline or fines. Wouldnt that be sumthin.

Football fans are idiots of the highest order.

Bale literally went on strike to force his move and fans hated him for it. He returns all these years later and he is welcome back with open arms.

The same will happen with Harry in years to come. The hilarious thing about all this is how differently a situation can be spun. I see very little difference between that interview Rose did where he spoke about leaving to win things and this one by Kane. Rose was slaughtered by the media and Spurs fans. Kane does it, the media are lapping it up and the majority of fans are miffed but ultimately are wishing him well. Fun how things end up.

This interview was a **** move. It's a transfer request and he even devalued himself in what felt like a underhanded way of helping his potential buyers out in negotiations. Luckily Neville set him straight!

Football fans are idiots of the highest order.

Bale literally went on strike to force his move and fans hated him for it. He returns all these years later and he is welcome back with open arms.

The same will happen with Harry in years to come. The hilarious thing about all this is how differently a situation can be spun. I see very little difference between that interview Rose did where he spoke about leaving to win things and this one by Kane. Rose was slaughtered by the media and Spurs fans. Kane does it, the media are lapping it up and the majority of fans are miffed but ultimately are wishing him well. Fun how things end up.

This interview was a **** move. It's a transfer request and he even devalued himself in what felt like a underhanded way of helping his potential buyers out in negotiations. Luckily Neville set him straight!
On a totally unrelated subject, Rose's name has been popping up recently and it prompted me.

Rewind four years to about April 2017. Walker and Rose were first choice for England. Both were first choice for Spurs. Both were heralded as probably the best in the PL in their respective positions. Both were probably held in equal regard at Spurs. Both were the same age (two months apart). Then Walker gets the invite from Pep and their career trajectories go in completely the opposite direction. Walker wins every meaningful domestic honour while Rose's career totally nosedives and he ends up..... well, who knows where he is or what he is doing.

On a totally unrelated subject, Rose's name has been popping up recently and it prompted me.

Rewind four years to about April 2017. Walker and Rose were first choice for England. Both were first choice for Spurs. Both were heralded as probably the best in the PL in their respective positions. Both were probably held in equal regard at Spurs. Both were the same age (two months apart). Then Walker gets the invite from Pep and their career trajectories go in completely the opposite direction. Walker wins every meaningful domestic honour while Rose's career totally nosedives and he ends up..... well, who knows where he is or what he is doing.

He has let himself go. Overweight.

I said he would see out his contract with us 2 years ago. He acts the victim and you could just tell he would stay to be awkward.

Still won't be surprised if he does a Bentley.

Literally nobody wants him, even the toon turned down the chance to sign him for a few quid.

He has let himself go. Overweight.

I said he would see out his contract with us 2 years ago. He acts the victim and you could just tell he would stay to be awkward.

Still won't be surprised if he does a Bentley.

Literally nobody wants him, even the toon turned down the chance to sign him for a few quid.
Classic example of burning your bridges. There was no talking to the guy though, you could see he was on a path of self destruction. He still had opportunities to move on but as we're all aware he wanted to make a point... & so here we are. The silly boy lol.

Harry has 32 goals and 16 assists in 48 games played. The maths ain't hard to do.
He may have tailed off amid turbulent times recently but the tally above is exceptional.He drops deep to create aswell.

What you say is exactly my problem. People thinking that because he gets goals and assists it makes it OK for him to go through the motions when he crosses the white line. In reality, it is probably the difference between our club competing in UEFA football next season and not. Ditto Son.

When was the last time Spurs fielded 11 players leaving it all out there?

What you say is exactly my problem. People thinking that because he gets goals and assists it makes it OK for him to go through the motions when he crosses the white line. In reality, it is probably the difference between our club competing in UEFA football next season and not. Ditto Son.

In all fairness lads he's put his body on the line for us time & time again. The number of injuries he's had is testament to that. He only recently had a scare which may have put him out of contention for the Euros. I'm not condoning his recent actions but i feel like i'm having to play devil's advocate here lol. The last 2 matches are practically meaningless. If they were so important why then did Levy hire an interim head coach?

In all fairness lads he's put his body on the line for us time & time again. The number of injuries he's had is testament to that. He only recently had a scare which may have put him out of contention for the Euros. I'm not condoning his recent actions but i feel like i'm having to play devil's advocate here lol. The last 2 matches are practically meaningless. If they were so important why then did Levy hire an interim head coach?

Poch ran Kane, Dele, Eriksen into the ground. They never had any competition. Then of course the injuries came.

But since 2018 onwards I have seen a character change in Kane and every other player here.

The work ethic has decreased over the last few years. This season has been terrible at times. Kane is as guilty as anyone else even though I get he is trying to prolong his career.

All we have to do is look at how hard City/Liverpool have worked over the last 3 years. If teams don't match their work ethic then nobody will compete with them.

Liverpool this season are struggling because of injuries but Klopp has failed to improve the squad to compete at the highest level. That squad is on the verge of burn out.

City have again signed some very good and exciting players to revamp the squad. He has also changed tactics at times making city area even more dangerous animal.

Poch ran Kane, Dele, Eriksen into the ground. They never had any competition. Then of course the injuries came.

But since 2018 onwards I have seen a character change in Kane and every other player here.

The work ethic has decreased over the last few years. This season has been terrible at times. Kane is as guilty as anyone else even though I get he is trying to prolong his career.

All we have to do is look at how hard City/Liverpool have worked over the last 3 years. If teams don't match their work ethic then nobody will compete with them.

Liverpool this season are struggling because of injuries but Klopp has failed to improve the squad to compete at the highest level. That squad is on the verge of burn out.

City have again signed some very good and exciting players to revamp the squad. He has also changed tactics at times making city area even more dangerous animal.
Of course you're correct. There's a growing number of players trying to prolong their careers, that's practically a given at City where Pep can field a host of proven internationals & then refresh by bringing another six in the following week. No other team bar perhaps Utd can compete with that, it's why they grow stronger as the season unfolds & the rest falter.

Well, his actions have likely put him in the worst possible situations.

What if a deal for him isnt made until the very end of the window? On purpose? Or dragged until the end of the window, and then pulled at the last minute... On purpose.

A starting value 0f £200m is gonna be HILARIOUS! 100m boyo? No sir, nice try, I think not! Hahaha, so dum!!

Layin a fiver on him being in a Spurs shirt next year.

Well, his actions have likely put him in the worst possible situations.

What if a deal for him isnt made until the very end of the window? On purpose? Or dragged until the end of the window, and then pulled at the last minute... On purpose.

A starting value 0f £200m is gonna be HILARIOUS! 100m boyo? No sir, nice try, I think not! Hahaha, so dum!!

Layin a fiver on him being in a Spurs shirt next year.

Somehow i just don't see that happening. It's in Danny's hands of course but circumstances would suggest that he needs to raise the funds to catapult us back into contention. Clearly he's not going to do that by pruning the squad down in other areas.

Then again his departure could prove to be the catalyst to bring about a mass exodus of almost biblical proportions.

Somehow i just don't see that happening. It's in Danny's hands of course but circumstances would suggest that he needs to raise the funds to catapult us back into contention. Clearly he's not going to do that by pruning the squad down in other areas.

Then again his departure could prove to be the catalyst to bring about a mass exodus of almost biblical proportions.

Well "Circumstances", whomever they are, are likely wrong.

Whomever the new Mgr is, will have a handsome kitty to spend, regardless of sales of "big" player sales happening or not. Smartest way is to invest in the 3-4 players the new man wants, build upon the current setup, trim the garbage, and play the season.

THEN..... You can sell Kane for whatever you want, and cover this Summer's investments, and likely further improve with an additional massive signing. Like say, one that we've had extensive talks with in the past, that might have a manageable release clause set.... Or someone else.

DL is under no pressure whatsoever to make any deal for Kane this window. None. He holds ALL the cards, especially now following the behaviors of the whole machine. Again, soooooo dum.

:smoke:

Whomever the new Mgr is, will have a handsome kitty to spend, regardless of sales of "big" player sales happening or not. Smartest way is to invest in the 3-4 players the new man wants, build upon the current setup, trim the garbage, and play the season.

THEN..... You can sell Kane for whatever you want, and cover this Summer's investments, and likely further improve with an additional massive signing. Like say, one that we've had extensive talks with in the past, that might have a manageable release clause set.... Or someone else.

DL is under no pressure whatsoever to make any deal for Kane this window. None. He holds ALL the cards, especially now following the behaviors of the whole machine. Again, soooooo dum.

Good perspective. It's always good to remember that DL doesn't give a naff about what people think. At the same time, he does care about the club. He just can't see what he is not good at.

I do hope you're right but it will take some convincing i'd imagine to change his mind at this point. He's already dreaming of playing alongside the likes of De Bruyne & co.

Daniel may well hold all the cards, H does have another 3 years to run on his contract after all, so yeah he's in a fairly strong bargaining position. Doubt that will in any way alter Harry's desire to leave though. DL has to convince one of the greatest strikers in world football that Spurs (trophyless since 2007) can challenge for the top honours. I'd say he has his work cut out for him lol.

Good perspective. It's always good to remember that DL doesn't give a naff about what people think. At the same time, he does care about the club. He just can't see what he is not good at.

Always remember, that amount we dont know about all the things, is about 95%.

I do hope you're right but it will take some convincing i'd imagine to change his mind at this point. He's already dreaming of playing alongside the likes of De Bruyne & co.

Daniel may well hold all the cards, H does have another 3 years to run on his contract after all, so yeah he's in a fairly strong bargaining position. Doubt that will in any way alter Harry's desire to leave though. DL has to convince one of the greatest strikers in world football that Spurs (trophyless since 2007 can challenge for the top honours. I'd say he has his work cut out for him lol.

But you see, it doesn't matter one whit want Harry "wants". Whats he gonna do, go on strike and refuse to play? Good luck with that.

He's fuked himself royally, or his bro did. Up his a$$$$$$$$.