Kane made/makes his intentions clear: | Vital Football

Kane made/makes his intentions clear:

His 100m comment shows how deluded he is. Neville quickly said add a 2 instead of the 1.

There is not a chance in hell he is going for a 100m.
It's his ego.
Who says what they are worth to camera anyway?
To Mr Man U as well?
I'm gobsmacked.
He isnt going abroad. He wants United as he thinks he is going to win them.the league again.
He may be right.
Over to you Mr Levy.
Do your stuff.

Sorry...naffing lost credibility in my book. You are under contract. You wear our colors....play your naffing ass off until the bitter end. THEN and ONLY THEN...can you begin talking about being sad and wanting to leave....cry me a river jackass.

If you look closely, Kane has made his intentions clear on the pitch for several months. The first thing Mason should have asked is whether he was going to get Harry's Kane brother or the real Harry Kane. We can all see now which one we've got and will no doubt get again on Sunday.

Kane loves the image of being the ultimate professional. He thinks he can put a partition between what happens on the pitch and off it. He's failing miserably at it and deserves a media narrative that he's doing no different from what Eriksen did in his last season. Ditto Son.

We have to now get them out of the club for top dollar so we can rebuild.

Why do they think 100m will get the deal done?

We are talking about the best striker in the Premier League.

There is talk Grealish could leave for 75m ffs.

100m will not get the job done. Nor should it.

I agree, 100m doesnt come close, nor does 125 tbh.

But the 100m fee wasnt my point in posting, it was the overall general argument Jordan makes. And he is right.

To be honest , he has been playing like a ten million pound striker .
The difference between him and Watkins the other night was light years apart.
Watching that game reminded me of how he performed in the Europa League games ten years ago.
Surely he won’t be picked for Sunday now .

I'm pretty certain he will. He shouldn't be, but that's why our results are now what they are, I'm dreading Sunday - another end of season tonking.

Two weeks ago. That's when all the talk started that he was 'demanding' a move - but his brother has been leaking about his intentions for the last 5 months.

So two weeks ago, a serious sit down with Levy was what Harry said was needed. Has that happened yet ?

So two weeks ago, a serious sit down with Levy was what Harry said was needed. Has that happened yet ?

No. Not as far as I've been told (as of yesterday) the club appear to be true to their word, they won't push either until the final game has been played, I was told yesterday that the atmosphere around the 'camp' has been toxic and edgy for a while now. So he and others have obviously been building up to this for a while.

The players use whatsapp like they live on it, and supposedly opinions and plans have been made up by some, for sometime, it appears everyone is blaming someone else for the poor performances - no one is taking responsibility for their own performance and clearly some now think that Harry and Son are bigger than then club and can do what they like.

No. Not as far as I've been told (as of yesterday) the club appear to be true to their word, they won't push either until the final game has been played, I was told yesterday that the atmosphere around the 'camp' has been toxic and edgy for a while now. So he and others have obviously been building up to this for a while.

The players use whatsapp like they live on it, and supposedly opinions and plans have been made up by some, for sometime, it appears everyone is blaming someone else for the poor performances - no one is taking responsibility for their own performance and clearly some now think that Harry and Son are bigger than then club and can do what they like.

I still think back to the Hugo / Son incident. Son couldn't accept a rollocking from his own captain even though everyone could see that Hugo was spot on. Just in that moment you could see a massive problem with ego's.

Now, you never see any of the full-backs, centre halves and midfielders getting into the forwards about their defensive contribution. Aurier and Tangy are exactly the same with Bale. Ditto Davies and Reggie with Son and not forgetting Dier, Toby and Hojbjerg with Kane. Then you see a kid like Bergwijn come in and put in a massive shift on the right and is the one to get the hook.

Spurs need that level playing field restored. It's one of the biggest things a new manager can bring and I genuinely don't believe it happens without the cull of some senior players.

It would be a great marker for Mason's future career if he dropped Kane and Son for Sunday. And one or two others. Toby and Dier if they want to leave. What's he got to lose? I presume he doesn't have interference from above on team selection. Show some balls now and he'll gain far more respect from those who are part of Spurs' future.