2020/21 Spurs Player Ratings | Page 37 | Vital Football

2020/21 Spurs Player Ratings

vs Wolves

Lloris 6.5, Tanganga 7.5, Alderweireld 7.5, Dier 7, Reguilon 7.5, Lo Celso 7.5, Hojbjerg 8, Dele 8.5, Bale 7, Kane 8, Son 6
Winks 6.5 Ndombele 6
Mason 7
- Dele improving with every outing, would make a massive difference to the team going forward if he is able to get back to the level he was at in his young player of the year days.
- Tanganga a good RB option, he looks a very confident player.
- Better performances than we've seen of late from Reguilon and Lo Celso, but Lo Celso really needs to improve his end product, his goals and assists record with us is poor.
- Weird performance from Son. Didn't do much wrong, but didn't do much of anything, he just didn't seem interested.

Sorry if you posted before but which 9 media are you using as reference?. Are they set for the season?

Its nearly always The Standard, Express, Independent, The Times and Sky Sports. Websites are Football London and various Spurs website/ forums. HQ, Spursweb, 4th Official, Hard Tackle, NB Sports, 90 mins etc.
I try to get 5 media and 5 websites if I can.

Its nearly always The Standard, Express, Independent, The Times and Sky Sports. Websites are Football London and various Spurs website/ forums. HQ, Spursweb, 4th Official, Hard Tackle, NB Sports, 90 mins etc.
I try to get 5 media and 5 websites if I can.
Thanks Nick. Obviously you want to keep consistency using the same web/media. May want to look at BBC in future:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/57044630

Times ratings
Lloris 6, Tanganga 6, Alderweireld 6, Dier 6, Reguilon 8, Lo Celso 7, Hojbjerg 8, Dele 8, Son 6, Bale 6, Kane 7
Winks 6

Average player ratings across 7 forum posters and 10 media/ web reports which are in the second column.

Lloris 6, 6.30
Tanganga 7.21, 6.60
Toby 6.71, 6.80
Dier 6.21, 6.55
Reggie 7, 7.40
Loco 6.92, 6.55
Hojbjerg 7.71, 8.30
Bale 6.71, 7
Dele 8.28, 7.65
Son 6.28, 6.50
Kane 7.14, 7.85
Winks 6.07, 6.10
Mason 7.35.

Versus Villa

Lloris 5
Tanga 6
Toby 4
Dier 4
Reggie 3
Dele 6.5
Winks 3.5
PEH 4
Berg 5.5
Kane 2
Son 2

Mason 3 - left it far too long for the subs and it should have been one or both of Kane/Son.

V Villa

Lloris 6
Tanga 6
Toby 4
Dier 4
Reggie 2
Dele 5.5
Winks 3
PEH 3.5
Berg 7
Kane 2
Son 1

Mason 2 - his experience and lack of bottle to be exacting and demanding of who was on the pitch showed last night.

He's not ready, but this taste of management will teach him a thing or two, which might hold us in good stead as he returns to his 'old' job.

vs Villa

Lloris 6, Tanganga 5.5, Dier 4.5, Alderweireld 4.5, Reguilon 2, Hojbjerg 5, Winks 4, Dele 6, Bergwijn 6.5, Kane 3.5, Son 2.5
The least said the better.
- Reguilon put in one of the worst defensive performances I've seen in years.
- The glory days of Kane and Son are clearly over.
- Winks seems a conscientious pro who always gives his best, unfortunately his best isn't good enough. have said it before, he'd be a star in the Championship.
- Bergwijn started brightly, but thereafter was just Bergwijn. If he's the level of quality we can attract, our problems really are huge.
- Again Dele gave a few glimpses of hope, but if all his mates leave that recovery will be short lived.

I have 9 media/web ratings mostly web, could do with The Times, Independent, Express if anyone has please.
The Times

H Lloris 6 — J Tanganga 6 (M Doherty 83min), T Alderweireld 6, E Dier 6, S Reguilón 4 — H Winks 5 (T Ndombele 74), P-E Hojbjerg 6 — S Bergwijn 8 (G Bale 72), D Alli 6, Son Heung-min 6 — H Kane 6.

Hugo 6 ...didn’t do a lot , good or bad . Does keep dinking his passes out for us to get put under pressure !
Tanganga 8 ......Solid as usual .

Toby 7 getting slower but dependable
Dier 7 as above

Reggie , mad half hour but recovered .

Hojbjerg 5
Winks 4
both hopeless
Dele , 8! fresh and inspirational

Bergwin ,7 tried hard , gave a lot .
Son 4 hopeless

Hugo 6 ...didn’t do a lot , good or bad . Does keep dinking his passes out for us to get put under pressure !
Tanganga 8 ......Solid as usual .

Toby 7 getting slower but dependable
Dier 7 as above

Reggie , mad half hour but recovered .

Hojbjerg 5
Winks 4
both hopeless
Dele , 8! fresh and inspirational

Bergwin ,7 tried hard , gave a lot .
Son 4 hopeless
Go on, give Reggie a number. And do we assume Kane gets a zero?!!

v Villa

Hugo - 6

Tanga - 6.5
Toby - 5.5
Dier - 6.0
Reggie - 3.5

PEH - 4.5
Winks - 4.5

Dele - 7.0
Berg - 7.5
Son - 3
Kane - 2.5

Bale - 3
ND - 4.5

Mason - 2.0

No Comments. Above numbers speak volume.

Lloris 6, Tanganga 6, Alderweireld 5, Dier 6, Reguilon 4,Winks 4, Hojbjerg 4.5, Dele 6, Bergwyn 6, Son 4, Kane 4
Subs: Bale 4, NDombele 4.5,
Mason 2

My ratings against Villa after watching the game on the Spurs website. I wanted to concentrate on the perceived poor performers already mentioned.

Lloris 5, Tanganga 7, Toby 6.5, Dier 6.5, Reggie 4, Hojbjerg 6.5, Winks 6 Dele 6.5, Bergwijn 7, Son 4, Kane 6, Bale 5.5, Ndombele 6, Doherty 5.
Mason 4.
I didn't think Winks was that bad. I didn't think Kane was as bad as some reports.
Son was poor.
I thought the ref was generally poor on decisions to both sides.
Lloris clumsy for the pen shout, could have been given. Foul on Winks not given. Various other poor decisions.