2020/21 Spurs Player Ratings | Page 41 | Vital Football

2020/21 Spurs Player Ratings

I dunno. Least Aurier has never been so thick as to propel himself into the crowd?

This is what we've arrived at. Debating which of our players is the biggest fuck up.

That's the whole point, proof of poor performance against perception. But it works at the other end of the scale also.

That's the whole point, proof of poor performance against perception. But it works at the other end of the scale also.

Tbh I'm shocked dele was ranked so high on here. I didn't think he played that well. I don't think he'll be the same player again. People forget he played badly for poch for a year or so before JM took over but everyone wants to blame Maureen.

Tbh I'm shocked dele was ranked so high on here. I didn't think he played that well. I don't think he'll be the same player again. People forget he played badly for poch for a year or so before JM took over but everyone wants to blame Maureen.
I try to get 10 media ratings, quite often there are only 5 or 6 posters. Plus he only took part in 25 games. The final combined rating is probably the one to go by for Dele.

I try to get 10 media ratings, quite often there are only 5 or 6 posters. Plus he only took part in 25 games. The final combined rating is probably the one to go by for Dele.

It's really good work but please...use excel. Looking at those pictures really fucked with my OCD.

Last edited: