PIGS DOWN. | Page 9 | Vital Football

PIGS DOWN.

I think we all know how this relegation trilogy is going to end. The spawny gits are the reverse mirror image of us when it comes to getting the relegation breaks. I just hope the football gods are playing with them.

I think we all know how this relegation trilogy is going to end. The spawny gits are the reverse mirror image of us when it comes to getting the relegation breaks. I just hope the football gods are playing with them.

Rotherham were robbed by the ref at the Dingles and unlucky tonight. They will beat Blackburn on Saturday. The scabs wont do the pigs a favour and if Rooney does the obviously required thing and plays in Derbys last 2 it will work out fine.

Rotherham were robbed by the ref at the Dingles and unlucky tonight. They will beat Blackburn on Saturday. The scabs wont do the pigs a favour and if Rooney does the obviously required thing and plays in Derbys last 2 it will work out fine.
I hope you’re right Sean. Pigs should be dead and buried by now pal.

What about this a real vintage of pigs in the top division I’d settle for a similar result on Saturday
ironic that fans refused to leave at the end as last time they were allowed in they couldn’t wait to get out

Grabbon is more interested in looking like some t w a t from ZZ Top than doing his job today. Captain as well. You owe your team bell end. Sort it!!!

Garner is the worst thing Ive ever seen on a football pitch. Not only does he look like a complete spaz he plays worse than one.