Sheff Utd v Aston Villa Match Thread - Wed 3 March @ 6pm - BT | Page 4 | Vital Football

Sheff Utd v Aston Villa Match Thread - Wed 3 March @ 6pm - BT

Lawro has us to draw 1-1. So we can rule a draw out. If we play like we did on Saturday I can only see a win to us. Traore to score in the first 5 minutes; he's due another.

Lawro also has Burnley to beat Leicester1-0. He doesn't like Leicester either; another upstart who dares to challenge the big teams.

I will be fairly happy with any team to be fair AS LONG AS WE DONT SEE Mr potential himself Rossatron Barkley. I dont like his demeanour. He hasnt performed.
I would much much much rather see Ramsey play who looks the real deal.
But i also just want to see Sansom for 90 minutes. Just want to see how good he is.

Seen an article today Sanson says Leeds were in for him but the timing was wrong. I want him to become a regular first team starter. So the quicker he gets a chance to establish himself the better. Love that a regular champions league player is competing against an aston villa academy starlet :utv:

They’ll be fighting for their lives..

Will they? They're as good as gone aren't they? 1/100 to go down now with the bookies?

Rather than fighting for their lives my fear is they'll now start to relax as teams tend to do once they've given up all hope.

Seen an article today Sanson says Leeds were in for him but the timing was wrong. I want him to become a regular first team starter. So the quicker he gets a chance to establish himself the better. Love that a regular champions league player is competing against an aston villa academy starlet :utv:

I know where you are coming from but he's only a regular starter if he's good enough, no such thing as a champions league player. That's all down to who you play for and in what country, Lets not forget Ross Barkley was a regular champions league player and England international. Bert is a current International footballer and has played in the CL. Jack hasn't played in the CL and only just broken into the England side and he's probably the best footballer in England this season.
certainly better than all 3 of those players.

I'm sure Morgan Sarn Sarn will get his chance hopefully he'll be better than SJM Marv Luiz Ramsey and Barkley.

Lawro has us to draw 1-1. So we can rule a draw out. If we play like we did on Saturday I can only see a win to us. Traore to score in the first 5 minutes; he's due another.

Lawro also has Burnley to beat Leicester1-0. He doesn't like Leicester either; another upstart who dares to challenge the big teams.
I'm not sure he'll ever forgive us for decimating his beloved. Suits me fine though as I crap myself when he predicts us to win. An interesting sidenote is that he has Leeds as 5th with 18 wins and 55 points. Crazy crack weasel is Lawro.

I'm not sure he'll ever forgive us for decimating his beloved. Suits me fine though as I crap myself when he predicts us to win. An interesting sidenote is that he has Leeds as 5th with 18 wins and 55 points. Crazy crack weasel is Lawro.

Think we must be in the bottom 3 at least based on his predictions this season. Be interesting to see how many points he has predicted for Liverpool despite their woes....probably about 78 points from the 26 they’ve played...!

Matty Cash has posted a back soon message. Save him and Grealish for the Dingles. Give Sanson a run out and McGinn a rest.
Totally with you regarding SJM. I would love to see Marv and Sanson behind Ramsay and would also drop Bert for Trez who will offer Elmo more protection. If with that line up things aren't going to plan at least we have a strong bench to change things around.

Last season there was humiliating, men vs boys stuff.

Everything is different this season, we've improved tenfold and they are going down.

But if you look at the odds we're not exactly huge favorites either, because anything can happen in these games. I would take a scrappy 1-0 and move on to giving Wolves a right hiding.

Totally with you regarding SJM. I would love to see Marv and Sanson behind Ramsay and would also drop Bert for Trez who will offer Elmo more protection. If with that line up things aren't going to plan at least we have a strong bench to change things around.
we need to score first though , we cant come from behind

Good news the Marti is ok. Heaton is a great back up but our No 1 is different class. Really worried that Cash will be out long term though