Coronavirus | Page 590 | Vital Football

Coronavirus

Yup, you can only hope the sense out of this is more working from home etc etc because even a 50% change there helps on so many levels.
I'd have killed to have a job I could do at home, no travelling and no annoying twat looking over your shoulder every few minutes. A fridge full of food 10 paces away too

Jail them for 10 years if it locks us down again

Can't, they returned ahead of the speedy 12 months late Gov restrictions.

Criminally speaking, got far more chance of doing the Gov for negligence, malpractice and failure of office than the one - who let's face it, it's an educated guess - did the paperwork wrong deliberately so they could get laid and wouldn't get caught.

I'd have killed to have a job I could do at home, no travelling and no annoying twat looking over your shoulder every few minutes. A fridge full of food 10 paces away too

Ha downside being you end up working 18 hours a day - especially when it's your own gig.

And the home, relaxation comforts, sadly quickly die out!

I'm still slightly fascinated by the SA strain where that pocket had no tie to SA in the first place.

6 from Brazil isn't it, not read about it but caught something on the box and 5 had been sensible and isolated, but the 6th didn't fill the paperwork in correctly so they have no idea what they have done.
6 that they know of, that figure in reality will be much higher and increasing

I'm ok now Mike but I don't want to be one of those nob heads I've spent 12 months despising, so I'm sticking to rules. Not that I intend ever going shopping again online is the future.

Same here regarding shopping. I did alot online beforehand. I do even more now.

Ha downside being you end up working 18 hours a day - especially when it's your own gig.

And the home, relaxation comforts, sadly quickly die out!

Obviously, you need to learn time management Mike, My son in law is the same won't turn work away for fear of losing it. I learnt many years ago to plan my work and life around my football. No Holiday in the football season. just basic planning ;)

6 that they know of, that figure in reality will be much higher and increasing

Should they find the missing one they need to storm their front door with armed police put the fear of god up them like they do any other criminal who is putting lives at risk. Might shock a few in to thinking it is serious and not some trivial thing like parking on double yellows while you post a letter

The medical half of my family seem quite relaxed about the new variant, taking the part and parcel of vaccine mutation view. I haven’t read anything except for it’s a “variant of concern”.

If they catch this person who’s on the loose he or she should be locked up for 5 years for evading the authorities.

Really though we should’ve blocked Brazilians from entering or leaving 7-8 months ago. Having been to Brazil and worked with Brazilians, it doesn’t surprise me they aren’t culturally disciplined enough to take responsibility during a pandemic. That’s a compliment to their culture in some respects, but just look at their leader - he makes ours look reasonable.

Well Tamworth made the national news on Saturday night. Cases rose by over 30% in the last week.
:shake:

I fear for us all, I really do. Too many selfish people are being so stupid, undoing the hard work, the boredom, the 'sacrifices' the rest of us are making.

What they don't get is if they continue to spread it, it will mutate even more and like the SA variant, they aren't sure the current vaccines work with that yet.

The medical half of my family seem quite relaxed about the new variant, taking the part and parcel of vaccine mutation view. I haven’t read anything except for it’s a “variant of concern”.

If they catch this person who’s on the loose he or she should be locked up for 5 years for evading the authorities.

Really though we should’ve blocked Brazilians from entering or leaving 7-8 months ago. Having been to Brazil and worked with Brazilians, it doesn’t surprise me they aren’t culturally disciplined enough to take responsibility during a pandemic. That’s a compliment to their culture in some respects, but just look at their leader - he makes ours look reasonable.

Evading... but not sure the person knows? Not totally clear on the situation, obviously if he/she does know, I agree, should go to prison along with the tory idiots who decided not to do a quarantine of those coming from other countries.

If a new variant has entered the country that evades the vaccine, we need to take “Vaccine Boris” to the Tower of London for hanging.

He’s had a get of jail card for his incompetence, if it fucks up because he still continued to let people in considering we are a bloody island he deserves to hung, strung and quartered.

He’d probably still get voted back in because he got Brexit done even in that scenario.

If there is a variant that evades the vaccine I’m afraid life has to resume. We have to learn to live with it and the deaths, but stop people travelling and track and trace properly.

Tokyo has requested Beijing to stop taking anal swab tests for Covid-19 on Japanese citizens as the procedure causes psychological pain, a government spokesman said on Monday.

Johnson, the utter retard, says "We have one of the toughest border regimes anywhere in the world for stopping people coming into this country who may have variants of concern."

No we don't, you serial liar, I breezed out of the country and breezed back in, not a single question, (when I went to Barca for my op).

If we aren't checking, testing and quaranteening, how in the blue blazes does this thick man think we have one of the toughest regimes?