Europa league draw @12 p.m. | Page 3 | Vital Football

Europa league draw @12 p.m.

Gotta be happy with this.... the other three teams have harder draws I think!
Yep, pleased with it. Gives us time to get some momentum under our belt.

I just find is surreal that we've had the best set of cup draws for a very, very long time. The Jose effect!.. He's one lucky bar steward!.....and hopefully he's the right man to capitalise on it.

If Arsenal get knocked out, I'll be dancing no matter what happens to us. This season could be the season that I've long predicted since we took the acendency with Poch - this season could confine them to a bottom half team with no money to spend.....

That will make this season a very good one....
Welcome back Ex,hope you are well Mate. Great draw in fairness.

Good draw but it wont be easy.

Arsenal & Utd could both struggle although I also expect them to get through.

If we get through we're in for a tough quarter final regardless.

Gotta be happy with that draw. 2nd leg at home.
Despite it being drawn like that we are actually at home in the first leg.
Both us and Arsenal can't play at home on the same day (due to there being thousands upon thousands of fans going to stadiums at the moment...) so they get priority as a cup winner from last year.

This cannot be correct , not on your part Meee , but it doesn’t make sense .
In the last round , we played at home on a Wednesday .
The goons were due to play their second leg , at home on the Thursday , meaning that in normal conditions we both would have played at home , on the same evening .
How come the report “quotes “that EUFA rules state that day switches are not allowed .

The fact that the goons played their home game away , was ,I assume, because the Portuguese club were not allowed into the country .

We should be given priority .. simply because we are a better club .

This is from the official Spurs site

The first leg is scheduled for Thursday 11 March, with the second leg on Thursday 18 March. Due to Arsenal’s involvement in the competition, further details on when we will play at home and away will be confirmed in due course, along with kick-off times.