Europa league draw @12 p.m. | Page 2 | Vital Football

Europa league draw @12 p.m.

Sky article:

"
Manchester United will play La Liga leaders Real Sociedad in the last 32 of the Europa League, while Arsenal face Benfica.

Jose Mourinho's Tottenham will play Wolfsberg, who currently sit seventh in the Austrian league. Leicester City, in the last 32 for the first time, play Slavia Prague, while Rangers face Antwerp of Belgium."

If Arsenal get knocked out, I'll be dancing no matter what happens to us. This season could be the season that I've long predicted since we took the acendency with Poch - this season could confine them to a bottom half team with no money to spend.....

That will make this season a very good one....

2 legged, with our home match being played on the Wednesday to avoid playing at home at the same time as Arsenal. Not sure how they decide which of us changes their fixture though.

"The two legs will take place on 18 and 25 February. Tottenham's home game will be on 24 February."
I know it's dangerous to look too far ahead but the Carabao Cup final is on the 28 February. That switch of second leg date would really help us should we reach the final.

If Arsenal get knocked out, I'll be dancing no matter what happens to us. This season could be the season that I've long predicted since we took the acendency with Poch - this season could confine them to a bottom half team with no money to spend.....

That will make this season a very good one....
Lot of hype has surrounded Arteta since his appointment because of his City/Guardiola connections. As has been the case with a number of good number twos historically however, he increasingly looks as if he won't crack it.

Last 16 draw tomorrow at mid day again. This is where this competition starts to get interesting. Let's hope Jose's lucky draws returns again. Does anyone know if we can be drawn against English teams at this stage?

Ajax
Arsenal
Dinamo Zagreb
Dynamo Kyiv
Granada
Manchester United
Milan
Molde
Olympiacos
Rangers
Roma
Shakhtar
Slavia Praha
Tottenham Hotspur
Villarreal
Young Boys

Last 16 draw tomorrow at mid day again. This is where this competition starts to get interesting. Let's hope Jose's lucky draws returns again. Does anyone know if we can be drawn against English teams at this stage?

Ajax
Arsenal
Dinamo Zagreb
Dynamo Kyiv
Granada
Manchester United
Milan
Molde
Olympiacos
Rangers
Roma
Shakhtar
Slavia Praha
Tottenham Hotspur
Villarreal
Young Boys
Yes, English clubs can be drawn against each other. There are no seedings or country protection at this stage of the draw.

I've said for quite a while that this competition has always been Mourinho's top priority, and given how we have fallen away in the PL that has become increasingly the case. The further we go in this competition the better we may well get, I'm fully expecting Kane, Son, Dele and Bale to be our attacking unit in the semi final.
We've got to get there first though, there is still quite a lot of form finding and confidence building to be done. Nice draw in the last sixteen therefore please. Probably half the teams remaining I would be confident of us beating right now, another four could be quite tricky, and four pretty difficult and best avoided until the latter stages.

I would like us to be drawn v Young Boys or Rangers, but in reality any one will do, because to win this cup we have to beat all n everybody we are drawn against.