Forest Vs Bournemouth match Fred sponsored by **** me it’s cold | Page 6 | Vital Football

Forest Vs Bournemouth match Fred sponsored by **** me it’s cold

Cant argue i suppose. Would have been nice to be more ambitious but corner turned imo

Looking forward to a late run for that 6th spot

Painful game that, too much respect for them and they are average if we'd gone for them we'd have probably won. Lolley and Grabban could have made a difference, why doesn't he like changing players when we've like for like and we get some added energy?

that another home game gone and we have a lot of away games left, still not out of the woods, relying stil lon teams like blues keep losing

Always good to avoid defeat against a better side but the lack of subs baffles/infuriates me.

Cafu and Freeman aren't mobile as it is, and Murray should play for an hr or so. There is no excuse when you have the options on the bench we have, get some fresh legs on ffs!

Bit too much respect paid to the opposition but it’s a point gained and hopefully it’s a bit more confidence ingrained into the team.

Insipid sort of a game nothing much happened but I suppose it confirms the progress we have made as we did at least mange to compete with a decent team even if they have not been in good form recently.
The none use of any subs is a bit strange to say the least, but a point and a clean sheet probably justifies his decision. I expect we will see a few changes in mid week.

that another home game gone and we have a lot of away games left, still not out of the woods, relying stil lon teams like blues keep losing
Home or away really doesn't matter anymore, unless the EFL decide to be horrifically unfair again and allow fans in based on tiers

What is freeman doing to get a start when we have lolleh, unbelievable.
I think we have turned a corner , CH is obviously wanting to keep it tight to get us clear, I hope to God though if we do he will be a little more adventurous !

Some good football from Forest, especially in the first half, in the second half we were more concerned not to lose than to win. Only 'shot' on target in the second half was Murray header cleared off the line. Can't understand the no substitutions. We have a game on Wednesday and we left Murray on the pitch plus the waste of space Freeman. If we brought at least Lolley on for Freeman maybe we could have given them something to think about.
Because of the slowness of Freeman, Bong is ending up, sometimes have to cope with two players.
I noticed that Christie improved alot defensively but his attacking runs dropped.
Better from Garner and the Croat today and I still a good partnership is developing between them and Cafu.
All in all happy with a point.

Last edited:
Some good football from Forest, especially in the first half, in the second half we were more concerned not to lose than to win. Only 'shot' on target in the second half was Murray header cleared off the line. Can't understand the no substitutions. We have a game on Wednesday and we left Murray on the pitch plus the waste of space Freeman. If we brought at least Lolley on for Freeman maybe we could have given them something to think about.
Because of the slowness of Freeman, Bong is ending up, sometimes have to cope with two players.
I noticed that Christie improved alot defensively but his attacking runs dropped.
Better from Garner and the Coat today and I still a good partnership is developing between them and Cafu.
All in all happy with a point.

It's a lot of space that fat fooker is wasting too ! He should be embarrassed carrying all that timber at his age.

Hughton makes me laugh . I praised him last week after the Wycombe game but he took the total piss today.
He must get Bournemouth and Barcelona confused, the attacking threat we had sitting on the bench and not used when we needed a goal was absolutely embarrassing. He just didn’t want to win that game. Dire shit depressing football .