Swansea | Page 14 | Vital Football

Swansea

2ns and 3rd all have better GD and ganes in hand.

We will be down to 4th before we know it.

So annoyed. This is exactly what happened last season. But DF doesn't know how to sort this it looks

Jesus Christ... even I can't be positive after that performance. we were so so bad. why was McLean allowed to stay on? he was shockingly bad even by his standards, did he manage to pass to someone in a yellow shirt? Pukki has been awful since having a child. God knows if we will ever score again looking at the way we played these last four games. Farkes decisions were really bad.

Krul has been magnificent for us so I am happy to let this one slide as everyone can make a mistake.

My observations:
1) how tf did mclean play the full game
2) we gave the game away, 2 basic errors
3) swans didnt outplay us
4) pukki was 2nd worst player on the pitch
5) our overall shooting is embarrasing
6) our final ball is awful
7) wtf did DF bring dowell on in 85th min?
8) why did DF sub skipp and not mclean

Jesus Christ... even I can't be positive after that performance. we were so so bad. why was McLean allowed to stay on? he was shockingly bad even by his standards, did he manage to pass to someone in a yellow shirt? Pukki has been awful since having a child. God knows if we will ever score again looking at the way we played these last four games. Farkes decisions were really bad.

Krul has been magnificent for us so I am happy to let this one slide as everyone can make a mistake.
Agree with all of that mate, spot on

My observations:
1) how tf did mclean play the full game
2) we gave the game away, 2 basic errors
3) swans didnt outplay us
4) pukki was 2nd worst player on the pitch
5) our overall shooting is embarrasing
6) our final ball is awful
7) wtf did DF bring dowell on in 85th min?
8) why did DF sub skipp and not mclean
Same here.

We should of took hourihan, im sure he wld of come to us over swans at the time. And an attacker too.
We will kick on again, but it must start with beating stoke which wont be easy, after that we have 4winnable games. The worry is its the whole mid (bar skipp) and up too that are well out of form

Are we really a one man team?

Is it the change of Rupp coming into the side and before today gianno too? Or is it simply emi missing?