MATCH DAY THREAD : Manchester City v The Mighty Blades | Page 4 | Vital Football

MATCH DAY THREAD : Manchester City v The Mighty Blades

comeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee onnnnnnnnn youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu bladesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

comeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu bladessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

what on earth is our problem wi giving the ball back un tackled

We lack the technical quality to keep possession and play the killer pass, I would swap Brewster for Mcgoldrick, he slows the play at times but might be able to get Burke in, I would also consider swapping Bogle.

We are playing to our capabilities and trying to nullify them and hoping for a set piece or counter to get us back in it.
Like Twirls said, playing like we have lost already
Way too deep, and losing the ball way too cheaply
Basics need sorting out!!!

Didsy coming on.At 1-0 we're still in it if we'd have tried to have a go early we could have out of the game.Bogle ougth to have done better than slamming it way over the bar. UTMPB

perfect tactics for this sort of oppoinent, but the basics are poor, we have realised our limitations at last and we arnt looking as exposed 1 mistake is keeping us out of the points

unfortunately against teams like city we have to sit back for 90 percent of the game.just dont pass them the ball back without making them work for it

Disagree, think we are very well organized and only individual errors look like costing us a second. Like I already said our lack of individual quality is letting us down. I have to admit to being frustrated abour our lack of spatial awareness though.