MATCH DAY THREAD : Manchester City v The Mighty Blades | Vital Football

MATCH DAY THREAD : Manchester City v The Mighty Blades

Not_A_Cheat

Vital Reserves Team
Well after that magnificent result on Wednesday we now have the chance to follow it with more of the same against their city rivals... Lol. We can hope of course...

So...

Any team news?

Dare to go unchanged?

Surely Egan returns..

I expected nothing on Wednesday but wasn't fearing a hammering. Rightly or wrongly I feel exactly the same this afternoon... But fingers crossed as always... 2 nil defeat. Lol

UTB

id just change mcgoldrick for burke, just to defend quicker from the front . who ever starts though is bang on for me. they earnt their shirt simple as that

I don't know what to do with the line-up - Egan should return but its hard to drop Jags.
Would have taken 2 points from these 2 games, so 3 is already a bonus and any more than 3 means we've hit the jackpot (y)

However, mainly hoping for a decent performace today so we can take it forward to Tuesday

Why not stick with Jagielka after his star performance v Manure. Funny he should do this when for the first time he was playing in his natural position right in the middle o the defence.

I don't know what to do with the line-up - Egan should return but its hard to drop Jags.
Would have taken 2 points from these 2 games, so 3 is already a bonus and any more than 3 means we've hit the jackpot (y)

However, mainly hoping for a decent performace today so we can take it forward to Tuesday
But can Jags do two matched in 3 days? I'd bring back Egan.

Similar lack of pace for both Egan and Jags so, as we will be sitting and holding a lot of the time, it makes little difference except that Egan will be rested and fitter than Jags after his magnificent midweek run out.

Bring them both on to protect the lead for the last 1/4!!!!!

After the Man U result
What the hell do I know
A draw would be brilliant
A win, well, Fantasy Island stuff!!!
COYRAWW

Unchanged please. I never get the point of changing a winning side.
Well we don't how the squad is with their recovery from Manure,i would have Egan back for Jags,who's likely to still blowing out of arse after the other night's magnificent effort.I've tipped a 3-0 loss on the prediction thread.UTMPB

Similar lack of pace for both Egan and Jags so, as we will be sitting and holding a lot of the time, it makes little difference except that Egan will be rested and fitter than Jags after his magnificent midweek run out.

Bring them both on to protect the lead for the last 1/4!!!!!
TT I am sure that Jagielka would tell the boss if thought he wasn't up for ,2 games in 3 days. But I like the idea that he and Egan should be on to protect our lead in last quarter. Take no notice of Rod he's the one blowing out of his arse with 3-0 prediction

Last edited:
Egan back for Jags and Rhian and Burke up top.Young Gordon on the bench,as is Oli McB also we have 9subs.UTMPB

I've just predicted a Newcastle goal from a corner 30 secs before they scored......similar for Brewster