Jonah's Really REALLY Interesting Thread | Page 356 | Vital Football

Jonah's Really REALLY Interesting Thread

Humour was the same once everyone got to know each other and the regular Bluesnoses were sound (until Witton Lane got wound up or decided to have some fun and earned himself another ban (a regular occurrence! lol)) but there was no real way to stop other fans 'invading' as it was how it was set up, so some good nights and chats quickly went downhill and it got tiresome in the end.

Yeah JF, 2021 now so we've got to be near the 20yr mark of when we first made the tentative switch to .co.uk first, which then obviously turned into Vital. As we did run them side by side for a while. If it's not some point this year it's definitely next year as we initially teamed up in 2000 and the thoughts of our own site did develop quickly given the growth (and then working out what Rivals were actually making on the back of us lol)

I think anyway....
:computer::computer::spam::spam:

Yeah JF, 2021 now so we've got to be near the 20yr mark of when we first made the tentative switch to .co.uk first, which then obviously turned into Vital. As we did run them side by side for a while. If it's not some point this year it's definitely next year as we initially teamed up in 2000 and the thoughts of our own site did develop quickly given the growth (and then working out what Rivals were actually making on the back of us lol)

I think anyway....

Yeah, that was more what I meant, when did I first start writing on Holteenders.com

2000. Goodness! I know I checked on Vital Villa admin the other week, when I was flirting with the idea of retiring (from writing, not the forum) and I'd done over 12 000 articles! lol

Yeah, that was more what I meant, when did I first start writing on Holteenders.com

2000. Goodness! I know I checked on Vital Villa admin the other week, when I was flirting with the idea of retiring (from writing, not the forum) and I'd done over 12 000 articles! lol

Yeah definitely on the cusp of working together for 21 years, if not now past that, as said then moving solo is some point late this year or next year for the two decades. Bloody long time even if I can't remember dates now.

Phenomenal we've put up with each other for that long considering we don't like each other PMSL

12K articles and that won't include the 5 years prior to Vital going live, nor I guess, work and bits and pieces on other sites as we were growing/ticking over. In my head that could easily be ultimately around the 30-40K mark all in.

Who knew we were aware of so many words lol

That reminds me. I must get round to reading the other 11,999 articles at some point.

Morning all.

Morning all.

Worrying situation has developed with the suspension of garden waste collection services due to staff shortages in my area.
Lazy feckers.

Recycling and food waste collected and as usual at least one bin left on its side. This week food waste bin.

Slap dash , lazy mothers.

I can feel a strongly worded email brewing.

Last edited:

You should write a book.....