Jonah's Really REALLY Interesting Thread | Page 355 | Vital Football

Jonah's Really REALLY Interesting Thread

Is that you BB? There’s something I don’t like about seeing what people actually look like because it ruins my imagination of what I think you look like :LOL: Not that I had a pre defined image of what you do look like, just a mysterious enigma keeping tabs on little old Britain from thousands of miles away in a Malaysian jungle.
No it’s a random hitch hiker he picked up and keeps in his basement lair

It's surprising to think after all these years we can still get lower!

I’m glad holteenders.com is on a server buried deep in Fear’s basement, imagine dragging up some of the conversations on that one? I can’t remember what it was like it was that long ago, wasn’t it just abusing rival fans who came onto the Villa one with a few half decent noses 😂

I’m glad holteenders.com is on a server buried deep in Fear’s basement, imagine dragging up some of the conversations on that one? I can’t remember what it was like it was that long ago, wasn’t it just abusing rival fans who came onto the Villa one with a few half decent noses 😂

Ha, yes, that was when MF and myself met. It was his site. Became a nightmare at the end, the forum, hence we took the Villa site to an independent, holteenders.co.uk and then to Vital Villa (and the Vital network)

What was that @mike_field 20 years ago?

Ha, yes, that was when MF and myself met. It was his site. Became a nightmare at the end, the forum, hence we took the Villa site to an independent, holteenders.co.uk and then to Vital Villa (and the Vital network)

What was that @mike_field 20 years ago?
If only we had a Memory Lane thread somewhere :lol:

Humour was the same once everyone got to know each other and the regular Bluesnoses were sound (until Witton Lane got wound up or decided to have some fun and earned himself another ban (a regular occurrence! lol)) but there was no real way to stop other fans 'invading' as it was how it was set up, so some good nights and chats quickly went downhill and it got tiresome in the end.

Yeah JF, 2021 now so we've got to be near the 20yr mark of when we first made the tentative switch to .co.uk first, which then obviously turned into Vital. As we did run them side by side for a while. If it's not some point this year it's definitely next year as we initially teamed up in 2000 and the thoughts of our own site did develop quickly given the growth (and then working out what Rivals were actually making on the back of us lol)

I think anyway....