#COVID19 | Page 757 | Vital Football

#COVID19

Oh right. They don't actually claim it isn't an airport, they say it isn't primarily an airport.
Might have underground dwellings for the lizard people, etc.

I think it's where they keep kidnapped kids for Democrats to drink the blood from...

It's a shame it's American focused so no room for the BBC.

Maybe we should adopt the Welsh Labour approach .

The First Minister said Wales was using all the Oxford-AstraZeneca vaccine, which is made in the UK and can be kept in a fridge, as they get it. But he defended keeping back tens of thousands of doses of the Pfizer vaccine that had been given to Wales as he said it had to last until the beginning of February.

"We won't get another delivery of that until the end of January, probably the beginning of February," he said. "We have to use that over that six week stretch. It would be logistically very damaging to try and use all of that in the first week, and then to have all our vaccinators standing around with nothing to do for another month."

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/coronavirus-vaccine-wales-mark-drakeford-19645075

Drakeford the Butcher. The labour party have blood on their hands with this, people will die while Harold Bishop plays politics, he should have stayed bobbing around the Tasman Sea, FFS.
I normally I feel sorry for Welsh people because, you know they're Welsh, but now I feel sorry for them because they are governed by a complete gonad..

What is it with the dissolved governments that can't manage the vaccine as well as the Conservatives?

Drakeford the Butcher. The labour party have blood on their hands with this, people will die while Harold Bishop plays politics, he should have stayed bobbing around the Tasman Sea, FFS.
I normally I feel sorry for Welsh people because, you know they're Welsh, but now I feel sorry for them because they are governed by a complete gonad..

What is it with the dissolved governments that can't manage the vaccine as well as the Conservatives?

Just remind me whenever the butcher has said everything is fine & there’s no need for a lockdown & then the next day u turn if you want to & announced a lock down (3 times as well) what were the devolved governments calling for or had done already?

We have started earlier than most of the others, credit where it is due.

I think I heard some research from Oxford puts us worst in the world for deaths though?

Yes. Vey sad. I did read, that the higher obesity rates in the UK, are a contributing factor.

This also highlights why we need to get the vaccines into folks as quickly as possible. Drakeford's dither and delay is costing more lives.

It's not often that I get a laugh out of Covid but I did get one today.
In the next few days we will be getting the Australian Open Tennis Comp held in Melbourne and all the authorities involved agreed lockdown procedures for the 1200 folk involved flying in which included the competitors. This included hotel isolation including the competitors of 10 days I think, could be longer. It didn't take long before there was a request for 6 modifications to this from the world's number 1 mens champion, I won't try to spell his name. It was turned down by the Victoria Govt much to the delight of the general public.

Some of those players live on a different planet I think, not all by any means.
I'm trying hard not to laugh out loud.

Yes. Vey sad. I did read, that the higher obesity rates in the UK, are a contributing factor.

This also highlights why we need to get the vaccines into folks as quickly as possible. Drakeford's dither and delay is costing more lives.
Obesity adds morbidity but not necessarily all that much. In the US 52% of hospital patients were obese compared with 42% prevalence. This compared to 56% hypertension from a 26% prevalence (not good news for me).

We are not the most obese nation in Europe and our prevalence is miles off the USA (by about 15%) and only about 7% higher than the lowest prevalence in Europe.

You know as well as I do that Mr Johnson's dithering and poor ability to reach a decision when there are multiple options are the key factor.

Don't try blaming the public

Obesity adds morbidity but not necessarily all that much. In the US 52% of hospital patients were obese compared with 42% prevalence. This compared to 56% hypertension from a 26% prevalence (not good news for me).

We are not the most obese nation in Europe and our prevalence is miles off the USA (by about 15%) and only about 7% higher than the lowest prevalence in Europe.

You know as well as I do that Mr Johnson's dithering and poor ability to reach a decision when there are multiple options are the key factor.

Don't try blaming the public

But obesity is a contributing factor, along with many others and poor decisions made with the benefit of hindsight.
There is no difference between the rates in Eng, Scot or Wales who have chosen when and how to do their own lockdowns.

But obesity is a contributing factor, along with many others and poor decisions made with the benefit of hindsight.
There is no difference between the rates in Eng, Scot or Wales who have chosen when and how to do their own lockdowns.

What would you say the butcher did well on COVID other than the vaccine?