US Politics Thread | Page 582 | Vital Football

US Politics Thread

QAnon is the umbrella term for a sprawling set of internet conspiracy theories that allege, falsely, that the world is run by a cabal of Satan-worshiping pedophiles who are plotting against Mr. Trump while operating a global child sex-trafficking ring.
QAnon followers believe that this clique includes top Democrats including Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama and George Soros, as well as a number of entertainers and Hollywood celebrities like Oprah Winfrey, Tom Hanks, Ellen DeGeneres and religious figures including Pope Francis and the Dalai Lama.

https://www.nytimes.com/article/what-is-qanon.html

Well when you consider Hollywood pedo rings and Jeffery Epstein, it doesn't seem as far fetched.

Well when you consider Hollywood pedo rings and Jeffery Epstein, it doesn't seem as far fetched.

Yes the Qanon lot love to link him to all and sundry but hate it when its pointed out that Donald himself was extremely good mates with him. I'm sure if I could be arsed to look they've probably claimed he was undercover or some shite.

Yes the Qanon lot love to link him to all and sundry but hate it when its pointed out that Donald himself was extremely good mates with him. I'm sure if I could be arsed to look they've probably claimed he was undercover or some shite.

I'm sure Donald was on his island, why wouldn't he have been. Maybe he's the one that told Epstein to kill himself?

As for the Hollywood thing both Corey Feldmen and Elijah Wood have talked about what goes on there, but I'd hardly think it's actors like Tom Hanks doing the fiddling.

Point is, don't throw the baby out with the bathwater.

I don't know if any of you have lost family members to QAnon theories but my in laws actually believe this shit and are willing to cut non-believers out of their life. So yeah, I have no problem with videos like that and people who believe these crazy conspiracy theories being talked down to.

With all respect Siggy and maybe you don't care about the questions I'll ask but what are they themselves doing about the wrongs of the world?

Seems a lot of people who believe this are often very religious but not pious. They typically tend to hate people who are not like them, do not follow the same religion and pretty much do not like anyone exactly like them.

Its like the pro-lifers who do nothing to help the millions of children in need. Most pro-lifers in America seem distinctly anti-life, a lot of pro-lifers are also all lives matter people.

The sad part is you probably will never change them and you will never be able to get them to see the light. A handful of 'why's?' is often enough for most people to wake up but these Trumpers and Qanons will defend their belief to the death. That's the issue it is a 'belief' almost like a pseudo-religion and people make beliefs part of their identity. So an attack on their belief on QAnon turns into an attack on them.

"Why", is the most powerful word out there right now and the most underused. Just keep asking why until they run out of bullshit. My brother did that to a 5G person in our home town. He somehow got her all the way down to "I never thought about that or asked those questions". She still left with her 5G belief though.

I'm sure Donald was on his island, why wouldn't he have been. Maybe he's the one that told Epstein to kill himself?

As for the Hollywood thing both Corey Feldmen and Elijah Wood have talked about what goes on there, but I'd hardly think it's actors like Tom Hanks doing the fiddling.

Point is, don't throw the baby out with the bathwater.

COMPLAINT FOR RAPE, SEXUAL MISCONDUCT, CRIMINAL SEXUAL ACTS, SEXUAL ABUSE, FORCIBLE TOUCHING, ASSAULT, BATTERY, INTENTIONAL AND RECKLESS INFLICTION OF EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, DURESS, FALSE IMPRISONMENT, AND DEFAMATION ______________________________________________________________________________ Plaintiff Jane Doe, proceeding under a pseudonym, brings this action against Donald J. Trump and Jeffrey E. Epstein, and alleges that: PARTIES 1. Plaintiff is an individual residing in and a citizen of the State of California. 2. Upon information and belief, Defendants Donald J. Trump and Jeffrey E. Epstein each reside in this District and are citizens of the State of New York.

COMPLAINT FOR RAPE, SEXUAL MISCONDUCT, CRIMINAL SEXUAL ACTS, SEXUAL ABUSE, FORCIBLE TOUCHING, ASSAULT, BATTERY, INTENTIONAL AND RECKLESS INFLICTION OF EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, DURESS, FALSE IMPRISONMENT, AND DEFAMATION ______________________________________________________________________________ Plaintiff Jane Doe, proceeding under a pseudonym, brings this action against Donald J. Trump and Jeffrey E. Epstein, and alleges that: PARTIES 1. Plaintiff is an individual residing in and a citizen of the State of California. 2. Upon information and belief, Defendants Donald J. Trump and Jeffrey E. Epstein each reside in this District and are citizens of the State of New York.

Was that the girl who all of a sudden dropped the lawsuit?

It's astonishing the breaks the elite get in life, just like when Epstein offed himself.

When the majority of Trump voters have bought into QAnon then yes they deserve to be spoken to like children. The things they believe are completely unbelievable.

I don't know if any of you have lost family members to QAnon theories but my in laws actually believe this shit and are willing to cut non-believers out of their life. So yeah, I have no problem with videos like that and people who believe these crazy conspiracy theories being talked down to.

The adults are back in charge.

What is QAnon?
QAnon is the umbrella term for a sprawling set of internet conspiracy theories that allege, falsely, that the world is run by a cabal of Satan-worshiping pedophiles who are plotting against Mr. Trump while operating a global child sex-trafficking ring.
QAnon followers believe that this clique includes top Democrats including Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama and George Soros, as well as a number of entertainers and Hollywood celebrities like Oprah Winfrey, Tom Hanks, Ellen DeGeneres and religious figures including Pope Francis and the Dalai Lama. Many of them also believe that, in addition to molesting children, members of this group kill and eat their victims in order to extract a life-extending chemical from their blood.
According to QAnon lore, Mr. Trump was recruited by top military generals to run for president in 2016 in order to break up this criminal conspiracy, end its control of politics and the media, and bring its members to justice.

https://www.nytimes.com/article/what-is-qanon.html

You have to be able to see how condescending that is.

75m people voted for Trump. He would have walked the election if it wasn't for Covid.

I'd imagine the same proportion of Trump voters are Qanon fans as Biden supporters are Antifa fans.

With all respect Siggy and maybe you don't care about the questions I'll ask but what are they themselves doing about the wrongs of the world?

Seems a lot of people who believe this are often very religious but not pious. They typically tend to hate people who are not like them, do not follow the same religion and pretty much do not like anyone exactly like them.

Its like the pro-lifers who do nothing to help the millions of children in need. Most pro-lifers in America seem distinctly anti-life, a lot of pro-lifers are also all lives matter people.

The sad part is you probably will never change them and you will never be able to get them to see the light. A handful of 'why's?' is often enough for most people to wake up but these Trumpers and Qanons will defend their belief to the death. That's the issue it is a 'belief' almost like a pseudo-religion and people make beliefs part of their identity. So an attack on their belief on QAnon turns into an attack on them.

"Why", is the most powerful word out there right now and the most underused. Just keep asking why until they run out of bullshit. My brother did that to a 5G person in our home town. He somehow got her all the way down to "I never thought about that or asked those questions". She still left with her 5G belief though.

The pro-lifers are actually probirth, once a child is born the only thing they care about is if the parents can afford to pay for the child. And of course they are all lives matter people. And they will never change their mind, no matter what.

We've tried with the why's and they don't have any good answers and then change the subject. Even our 7 year old twin girls have asked and they didn't have any answers.

Trump and QAnon just happened to explode in popularity when Obama was POTUS. Not all Trump supporters are racist but all racists are Trump supporters and for the "non racist" Trump supporters they decided racism wasn't a deal breaker. Of course all Trump supporters also decided that sexual assault, mocking people with disabilities and questionable business ethics were also not deal breakers.

75m people voted for Trump. He would have walked the election if it wasn't for Covid.

I'd imagine the same proportion of Trump voters are Qanon fans as Biden supporters are Antifa fans.

Biden had over 81,2584,000 votes, that is a record for a presidential election. There is no way Trump would have won the election if it wasn't for COVID. And I'm a Biden supporter and am anti-fascist does that make me Antifa?

Last edited:
You have to be able to see how condescending that is.

I agree with you about this to be fair, I was even like 'who is this prick?' :LOL:

Also could you go for a man slightly less good looking. I can't imagine any Texan listening to this lad for instance, 'Californian pansy' I'd imagine they say.

You can't have a man who clearly uses moisturizer everyday to deliver these sorts of messages.

Last edited:

I don't get that BB- more still voted for Biden, the only change I see is Trump wouldn't have been able to blame the postal ballots if Covid hadn't have hit.

I agree with you about this to be fair, I was even like 'who is this prick?' :LOL:

Articulate, can speak well, and thoroughly on the button though.

When you're right, you're always condescending I find as you fall into the trap of thinking how dumb are you that you need this explaining to you and it comes out.

The great speakers manage to avoid that though.

Shame they are old friends/colleagues as I'm amazed he didn't ask about her personal life given she so roundly still lies for Trump.

I did like pack your shit and go though lol

I don't get that BB- more still voted for Biden, the only change I see is Trump wouldn't have been able to blame the postal ballots if Covid hadn't have hit.

Covid has been a disaster for the US. A lot of people lost their jobs and 400k people have died.

Before Covid, the economy was booming. Unemployment was at record lows. Trump delivered on the most important thing for most people, the economy. Covid destroyed that.