• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Check out this line-up

Lloris
Aurier, Toby, Dier, Reggie
Winks, Hojbjerg
Dele/Gio, Ndombele, Son
Kane

It has 2 fast, attacking full-backs pushing their opposition back over the half way line. It has Hojbjerg and Winks who can recycle the ball quickly and get it to the 4 amazing talented attacking players ahead of them.

Here's the rub though. There is only one difference between my attacking line-up and the one that Jose picked tonight. Look at how just one player switch has changed all of your perceptions. Look at how everyone doesn't trust Jose to organise any eleven offensively.

Mad isn't it?

Actually 2 changes. Just noticed Sanchez is ahead of Toby which makes it even more attacking.

Check out this line-up

Lloris
Aurier, Toby, Dier, Reggie
Winks, Hojbjerg
Dele/Gio, Ndombele, Son
Kane

It has 2 fast, attacking full-backs pushing their opposition back over the half way line. It has Hojbjerg and Winks who can recycle the ball quickly and get it to the 4 amazing talented attacking players ahead of them.

Here's the rub though. There is only one difference between my attacking line-up and the one that Jose picked tonight. Look at how just one player switch has changed all of your perceptions. Look at how everyone doesn't trust Jose to organise any eleven offensively.

Mad isn't it?
I think Jose's judgement is clouded by seeing Sissoko score a goal, so he's the new AM!

Interesting that Jose would pick, by far the most possibly-error-prone back 4 he legit could have. I mean, there's really not one guy, you can really count on.

yikes.