Match Thread: Lincoln City v Accrington Stanley | Page 19 | Vital Football

Match Thread: Lincoln City v Accrington Stanley

the return of the flat track bullies!!!
absolutely dismantled them, really could have had ten there.

what was really nice, coleman brought on his big hitters and it did not make one iota of a difference. strange bit of management, might have to wait a bit longer for that wembley appearance sunshine.

#uti

Great win against a Top 6 side (possibly should be in olive).

Accy were embarrassingly poor, but we contributed to that in no small measure, they couldn't live with our pace and movement.

Not sure if this is a positive of the Covid changes, or just a consequence of the 'MA way', but I really think we are more engaged with the whole squad of players as a result of getting to see more of them slot into the team and do their thing. It seems much more of a 'whole squad' approach than during previous regimes.
DC's FA Trophy side were very similar to be fair.

Was unable to watch tonight but caught the last 15 and Grants goal on the wireless. Like all the Trophy games this season sounds like it was an absolute joy to watch. Would love to see Zak get his chance as he has been standout in the games he started. Great way to sign off for a week and a half’s rest. Some much needed cash in the bank and a step closer to a possible Wembley return. UTI

I watch more live football than is probably good for me, certainly a lot of La Liga, and - even allowing for the fact that the opposition was Accrington's shadow side - that's the best football I've seen any side play this season.

It's how any fan would want to watch a passing team.

How much is that in the coffers?

According to this £40,000 for a win in the 3rd round Luke
Prize money available

Group Stage: £10k for a win and £5k for a draw

Round Two: £20k for a win

Round Three: £40k for a win

Quarter Final: £50k for a win

Runner-up: £50k

Winner: £100k

With a bit of consistency Zack will be an important player for us. it was enjoyable watching him torment the Accrington defence that struggled to cope with his pace and unpredictability. Many good performances from the team this morning, just a shame it wasn't a league game.