Here we go! | Page 109 | Vital Football

Here we go!

So yes, Germany has broken the rules in a specific and limited way.

For shame.

Last edited:
There you go

The break up of Great Britain
All that history
All those deaths
All those wars

Northern Ireland next

Who could have seen that The Tories ( with the help of the Lib Dems ) and leave voters would consign Britain to a death

Literally anyone with common sense

https://www.scotsman.com/news/polit...h-31-independence-referendum-deadline-3091364

I remember the many who refused to accept the non-binding referendum were shouting that in future, there should be a super majority required for a huge change like leaving a union (52/48 not being a sizable difference).
Do you still agree?

There you go

The break up of Great Britain
All that history
All those deaths
All those wars

Northern Ireland next

Who could have seen that The Tories ( with the help of the Lib Dems ) and leave voters would consign Britain to a death

Literally anyone with common sense

https://www.scotsman.com/news/polit...h-31-independence-referendum-deadline-3091364

Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales can do what they want. Scotland did of course sign up for a "once in a generation referendum". Wales voted to leave the EU anyway. The other two are heavily subsidised by England. Would increase the Tory majority by another 50 or so seats if Scotland left too. BJ won't give Scotland a vote for a few years, by which time things will have settled down anyway.

Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales can do what they want. Scotland did of course sign up for a "once in a generation referendum". Wales voted to leave the EU anyway. The other two are heavily subsidised by England. Would increase the Tory majority by another 50 or so seats if Scotland left too. BJ won't give Scotland a vote for a few years, by which time things will have settled down anyway.
Can London do what it wants as well? It heavily subsidises the rest of the country, is strongly remain, and hasn't got the government it wants.
Would be good news for you because it would increase the proportion of Conservative MPs in England.

I'm not defending their morality.

I would support the bloc buying though. As Strett kindly pointed out in an article he posted, it meant that the smaller nations with less financial clout managed to get some stocks. They exact opposite of "killing their own".

But Germany said 'einfach klasse und bollocks to Slovenia', We'll make sure we're alright.

Be interesting to see how this plays out. As far as I'm aware, individual member states can come to their own residency arrangements.

I believe Portugal already have drawn up arrangements with the UK. They were talking about special UK passport holder lines at airports (to help Brits from suffering delays); health passports (to make up for the loss of the European Health Insurance Cards) and the waiving of any visa requirements.

I know France are looking at aligning the visa-free visitor stay period with the UK (6 months up from 3).

I suppose there are bigger fish (pardon the pun) to fry ATM, along with no chuffer traveling.

After four years i think not good enough.

Portugal do seem to have been particularly brit friendly

Excellent.

That ought to cement the UK's position as a one-party state.

Somehow dont think they want to vote tory, they have been pulled out of a life they were very happy with and enjoyed a better quality of life than they probably could here. More angry OAPs imo