Here we go! | Page 1631 | Vital Football

Here we go!

Yes & it was the dodgy conetracts & fraud that owd weak tiny rishi & his Tory scum mates signed off on that led us to such a huge amount of repayment not to mention eat to help out.

SHAME
UTTER UTTER UTTER UTTER MALE COW EXCREMENT

Are you claiming that the dodgy contracts and eat out to help out (which was actually banned in trap 2 during covid) didn't happen, or that they didn't contribute to the massive bill and further lockdowns?
I have no idea what the contribution was (even if what Woanz alludes too is true and not another 6G tin foiled conspiracy theory) but that it accounts for the govt's 400billion spend on Covid ....then see above capital letters

I have no idea what the contribution was (even if what Woanz alludes too is true and not another 6G tin foiled conspiracy theory) but that it accounts for the govt's 400billion spend on Covid ....then see above capital letters
We know that they wasted £10 billion on unused and unusable PPE. That's a pretty big contribution given the various different costs of covid.

We know that they wasted £10 billion on unused and unusable PPE. That's a pretty big contribution given the various different costs of covid.
Really -we were in a panic. Having worked as a private provider to the NHS I know that panic first hand...people thought everyone was going to die

I thought getting blocked by @toms was because I really upset the poor little snowflake by saying that the Tories were scum.

Instead I find that it’s just given him more time to post absolute garbage about stuff that he doesn’t understand.

I can understand his desperation - in a short while he is going to have to endure the living hell of a Labour Government that will be almost identical to what we have now because the Tories have fucked the country one too many times.

So to all those who still respond to him, I suggest buying a pack of crayons. Just take out the blue ones..,

Do the NHS give their patients Big Macs?
They don't, but they do offer kidney patients choices between various foods you are told not to eat.
Fuckin jacket potatoes with cheese, tinned tomato soup or shepherd's pie with a side of mash.
Its like they're trying to kill us.
Its a source of constant bafflement among patients.

Weak tiny rishi really needs to fuck off it’s just embarrassing & then you have reform who are celebrating finishing a poor third & they are supposed to be the great white hope bunch of fruit cake loonies & ***** at least this country finally seems to be seeing sense & we can go back to the 1990s positivity & economic growth rather than constant Tory scum misery & economic stagnation & taxation as they can’t grow the economy & if they try they bankrupt everyone

I don't think anything paints a better picture of UK politics right now than Sunak smiling and celebrating while his party gets wiped out.

4965.jpg

Last edited:
Weak tiny rishi really needs to fuck off it’s just embarrassing & then you have reform who are celebrating finishing a poor third & they are supposed to be the great white hope bunch of fruit cake loonies & ***** at least this country finally seems to be seeing sense & we can go back to the 1990s positivity & economic growth rather than constant Tory scum misery & economic stagnation & taxation as they can’t grow the economy & if they try they bankrupt everyone
very disconcerting results, millions of folk still voted for a tory haha.. tho tbf many of them did seem to appreciate it was specifically for the locals and wouldnt be thier election vote